Ranking
Pendragon: your application is under review. This often takes a few days. Stay tuned.
---------------------

[fl0w] is an invite-only clan!

You do need a recommendation from a [fl0w]member to be able to make an application which then gets judged by the entire clan!

---------------------
alright well, here goes.

hello, fl0w. i'm skizz. i've been playing since june 2013 and upon discovery of this clan i've always been a huge fan of fl0w but never really attempted to make an app before.
i play a few mods, but mostly striking. grappling is okay, but i do like being able to move around more and wushu, lenshu, and rk-mma were the mods that i've clung to the most.

i would like to join fl0w because most clan members here i really like a lot and i feel like this is a chill environment for me to hang with. previous clans i've been in are [N], (nest), (uwu), [duck], and [Evil].

oh and im 18.

here are some replays of my skill in wushu and lenshu.
Attached Files
slam.rpl (79.4 KB, 4 views)
STATIC.rpl (63.2 KB, 4 views)
intense.rpl (88.7 KB, 2 views)
save.rpl (93.3 KB, 3 views)
aubrey.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
Soon's Toribash Extravaganza! [Pending]
Hello, I've played ~23,000 games since 2014 and have been known as 1) WhyBeAre 2) MoonSick 3) Soon.

You can call me Izak. Whenever I get 200k I'm gonna name-change to something of the sorts.

My main is Soon and I name-changed from WhyBeAre sometime within the past year or so. I have ~18k QI and a %62 win ratio. (Not to be cocky, I NEVER want to let that go down and as I apply to fl0w, that is a set goal, regardless of everyone's respected decisions. I main ABD and Lenshu and you'll likely will beat me in mods with 50 frames or more, very most likely @you insane Fl0wers. lol.

Prev. Clans, in order of recollection: (Bomb); (Vibe)>[Vibe]<[Sk8r](1 of 3 clans I've committed to till they died; [Origin], [Nitro], (Don't remember which came first) Either (Ct), which I co-owned, or [Elite]; (Back to current date, COVID-19 (2020)): (uwu) (Active friends and banter) > [Obey] (Upgrade from UwU, more opportunity for me)

Now I am very hopeful in becoming an OFFICIAL, PERMANENT, and I mean this, [fl0w]er.

IMPORTANT 4 y'all in charge of who plays for the clan, btw > I pwn in ABD and if I dont.. just watch me, orgasm a lot in non-duel Lenshu (I love finding new variations, FAV mod), Boxshu (I don't have enough experience here), and I don't fuck with stuff that goes 50 frames a turn or beyond, never liked the long frame turns. I'm really good! Trust!
Big fat <3on for fl0w.

(Also, no pride or confidence due to little XP, but I HAVE Spar'd and done some cool solo player stuff)

With the ending of my Application, to prove sincerity and hope, I'll share nothing TOO much, but my FAVORITE personal memories concerning this game and 1 fun fact about myself. ;)

I committed some stakes for this application, such as: [A]I left [Obey] after a week and will not join again. [B] If I get denied I won't be participating in CL 2020. [C] I'm clan-less till 2021, if I'm denied. (If we survive this apocalyptic year peiodt.)

Finally, if you're in fl0w and want to KNOW me, I have written a nice little bit on my most significant life events, which if you are an OG fl0wer and interested, I'd actually like to share and maybe bond, no homo.

Emojis 4 how I'm feelin RN: > (@ the fl0w-exclusive, text file of EFFECTED times of my life) > and
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Skizz: your application is now under discussion, this process can take days or even weeks, sit tight : )

Soon: Same as above, also join our disc if you haven't already https://discord.gg/f4tQdbH
Last edited by DrGonz; Apr 22, 2020 at 01:16 AM.
My Application
Hello Fl0w, I am Milw0rm a.k.a Matty. I am 16 years old and currently at a stage in my life where i have to decide how my life will go. However, due to quarantine and lockdown i've had a chance to get back to gaming fulltime and see the clarity i needed before lockdown. I decided to carry on playing toribash daily to use up the time i won't have after i get back to playing real life.

I have been playing toribash since December 2015 and ever since been addicted. I believe I have invested a worrying ammount of time into this game so I could be better than the "best". I've mained Aikidobigdojo over the years and practiced with numerous duelers and ex-duelers who know alot about abd. As of recently however I have taken a deep liking to Lenshu and have decided to learn how to play it at a good level. I've also decided to ask from advice from several amazing lenshu3ng players e.g Kane :3 I believe I have lots to offer to the table and I decided to finally step out of the shadows and apply to this pr0 clan.

I wanted to clear some stuff up before finishing my application by talking about my account, past and more. To start I apologise to all members of the clan for applying on a account which seems like an alt however my main account Mxtty is banned and will be unbanned on the 27th of this month. I've only been playing on Milw0rm temporarily. Moreover my main account Matty has been perm banned. I have had a bad history with following the rules on this game and have been banned several times due to my ignorance. Although i've done all of this nasty stuff in the past i believe I shouldn't be judged by these actions as I've matured alot since then.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope to hear from you guys soon.
IF KYLIE JENNER IS NOT BEAUTIFUL WHAT IS SHE THEN?! HUH GENIUS?
What was your last ban's reason and how long is the bans duration?

Aside from that, you're pretty good and sociable so I bet you'd fit into this clan. From what I can also tell, also, you shouldn't try to join if you don't plan on sticking with this clan for a long time coming.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Matty: your application is under discussion. This process can take days or weeks, sit tight.

---------------------

You do need a recommendation from a [fl0w]member to be able to make an application which then gets judged by the entire clan!

---------------------
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
What was your last ban's reason and how long is the bans duration?

Aside from that, you're pretty good and sociable so I bet you'd fit into this clan. From what I can also tell, also, you shouldn't try to join if you don't plan on sticking with this clan for a long time coming.

For anyone wondering I answered on discord.

Thanks snake I will wait.
IF KYLIE JENNER IS NOT BEAUTIFUL WHAT IS SHE THEN?! HUH GENIUS?
Matty: your application has been denied for a number of reasons, but mainly it's all the bans.Thank you for your time.

Also, I am not snake lol.

---------------------

---------------------
Future invited applicants: you MUST be 18 or older.