Toribash
Original Post
[Aod] Recruiting Thread

Hey Guys interested in joining [AoD] Angels Of Destruction.

Ok guys i have a new way for you guys to apply. Im sick of these set application forms so Im going to let you guys run freestyle on you application. In a paragraph or two if you need tell us why you want to join what you will bring and a something about yourself. You need to be Black Belt or Higher to get in.
Have fun with the new application style guys.
Last edited by Manta; Jan 2, 2012 at 03:08 PM.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Name:Noel
Belt:blue belt
Playercard:mariox23
BestMod:GunMod.tbm
Skills: Good in fighting half of the time
Why you want to join:I want to experience of fighting other clans
Something about yourself:Im mostly creative and making new moves
Replays:dont want to talk about it
Originally Posted by mariox23 View Post
Name:Noel
Belt:blue belt
Playercard:mariox23
BestMod:GunMod.tbm
Skills: Good in fighting half of the time
Why you want to join:I want to experience of fighting other clans
Something about yourself:Im mostly creative and making new moves
Replays:dont want to talk about it

No
-----
desdemona app
Name:Zack
Belt: Blue
Playercard: Desdemona5
BestMod:Swords/guns
Skills: good at aikido and free running
Why you want to join: Want to be part of a clan to better develop my toribash skills
Tell us a little about yourself:Im really good at getting out of bad situations in a fight
Last edited by Manta; Dec 23, 2011 at 05:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hi, my name is Angel my playercard name is drkangel05. I am 12 but, my birthday is on the 30th so coming up. My belt is blue almost brown I play almost every day. My best mods are aikido and judo. Skills I love replay making but, I dont think am to good at it. I want to join because I want to represent a clan am good even at the lowest rank of the clan and I want to meet new people. What am best at is ighting in air all the twisting and turning finally ends up good for me.
Originally Posted by Irmantasx View Post
desdemona app
Name:Zack
Belt: Blue
Playercard: Desdemona5
BestMod:Swords/guns
Skills: good at aikido and free running
Why you want to join: Want to be part of a clan to better develop my toribash skills
Tell us a little about yourself:Im really good at getting out of bad situations in a fight

Yes from me
Originally Posted by drkangel05 View Post
Hi, my name is Angel my playercard name is drkangel05. I am 12 but, my birthday is on the 30th so coming up. My belt is blue almost brown I play almost every day. My best mods are aikido and judo. Skills I love replay making but, I dont think am to good at it. I want to join because I want to represent a clan am good even at the lowest rank of the clan and I want to meet new people. What am best at is ighting in air all the twisting and turning finally ends up good for me.

I'll give my answer when I see you play ingame
Name:Xniaz
Belt: Green (Hacker deleted my old account)
Playercard:
BestMod: Judo, Aikido, And Wushu
Skills: (replay making, Art, Etc) Replay making
Why you want to join: I'm interested in being apart of something that could become big.
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Daniel. I am very interested in physics, so when i found this game (about 2 years ago) it was love at first sight. I am a fun and loving person, kind of literally. I'm a homosexual, just putting it out there. I'm not a serious person but when I am, i'll never be anymore focused then than ever.
Desdemona: Im leaning towards a yes but i will talk to you about this.
Drkangel: Played with you in-game. Ill say Yes.
Xniaz: You seen ok But ill have to see you ingame first.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Xniaz View Post
I'm a homosexual

I'm a bisexual.
Also, putting that up on a forum where everyone can see isnt such a good idea. Haters gonna hate bro.
But, I've seen you play ingame, you've got some skills. Yes from me
Name:Gymbash
Belt:Green
Playercard:
BestMod:Judo/Akido BD
Skills: I am extremely good at judo, and I'm very good at Akido/Akido BD
Why you want to join:I just want to be part of something more
Tell us a little about yourself: Im 15. I really want to be in a clan. I like long walks on the beach xD uhh, If i get in this clan you won't be sorry oh and this account is new =X I have had black, 2nd dan, and 5th dan accounts
Rock on- Gymbash