is a single player replay with NO EDIT
Attached Files
Aikido Save...rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
Aikido Save 2.rpl (65.0 KB, 4 views)
Aikido Save 3.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
Awesomeness!!!.rpl (54.9 KB, 7 views)
Decap + Split.rpl (27.4 KB, 8 views)
Here's five, some new, some older.

EDIT: And some more. Decap15 I made before the others, but when I play multiplayer I just type any number in there to make sure it saves.
Attached Files
decap6.rpl (68.5 KB, 3 views)
decap12.rpl (54.6 KB, 3 views)
decap15.rpl (73.5 KB, 3 views)
decaphyper.rpl (52.2 KB, 5 views)
punchsplit.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
decap14.rpl (76.5 KB, 3 views)
decap16.rpl (79.5 KB, 4 views)
decaphyper6.rpl (46.9 KB, 3 views)
headbutt.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
headcatchepic.rpl (68.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by SmileyJones; Sep 28, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Not much.. Did these stuff when I was waiting for the loading time to finish...
Attached Files
Split 3.rpl (32.9 KB, 6 views)
MadMan attempt 4.rpl (128.9 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by huckman View Post
Here's one:

I'm confused now. I thought a boomhit was when you hit something and it blew a bunch of parts off. I really wasn't sure on that beforehand so if I'm wrong please let me know. But to get back on topic, I thought it was a nice clean split. It'd be better if the pose was more together, maybe you could edit it for that, but otherwise I'd say leave it. Or add more DMs, if you're daring.

Aspire, I thought your madman attempt at least could've used editing, if only to get a solid decap in there. Otherwise I thought they were nice.
[Inq]
Originally Posted by SmileyJones View Post
I'm confused now. I thought a boomhit was when you hit something and it blew a bunch of parts off. I really wasn't sure on that beforehand so if I'm wrong please let me know. But to get back on topic, I thought it was a nice clean split. It'd be better if the pose was more together, maybe you could edit it for that, but otherwise I'd say leave it. Or add more DMs, if you're daring.

Aspire, I thought your madman attempt at least could've used editing, if only to get a solid decap in there. Otherwise I thought they were nice.

inorite? I'll edit it. The problem is that I only have 500 frames and thats not enough. Considering I started dismembering uke like in the 400-300th frame... brb

*edits notepad*

Also, what about that split? Not much. Did it in like 5min...

EDIT: Madman Attempt 5... Just added a decap and 150 frames.. Does not look good. Looks like my tori is rushing. No relaxing at all. >.>

I'll edit it later.
Attached Files
MadMan Attempt 5.rpl (178.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Numb; Sep 30, 2009 at 06:00 AM.
I liked it, thought it was quick and stylish enough. I liked the use of the left foot to brace while the right split. I dunno, it's nice to see good decaps and splits.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I want to put this decap up too. Fuckin' love heelkicks.

And editing notepad? You'd better know about the e key. You have 5,200 more posts than me. That shit would be bananas.
Attached Files
decap18.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by SmileyJones; Sep 30, 2009 at 05:56 AM.
[Inq]

Nope, you're right. My bad.

I edited the replay:
Attached Files
Boomhit Revision.rpl (86.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Huck; Sep 30, 2009 at 06:05 AM.
beep
I liked it, thought it was quick and stylish enough. I liked the use of the left foot to brace while the right split. I dunno, it's nice to see good decaps and splits.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I want to put this decap up too. Fuckin' love heelkicks.

And editing notepad? You'd better know about the e key. You have 5,200 more posts than me. That shit would be bananas.

inorite? I used a TK opener and edited some joints and tada!

italic: e key? I just added 150 frames to the replay.
When you're watching your replay, hit e to edit. Right when you fuck up, you can change it to be the best it can be. Though if you aren't using it for singleplayer it adds a whole level of goodness to it, but it's so helpful.

EDIT: Here's another decap. The bastard unplugged his modem and pinged as soon as his neck separated, but I got the replay anyway! So fuck him!
Attached Files
decap20.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by SmileyJones; Sep 30, 2009 at 06:52 AM.
[Inq]