Ranking
Original Post
[Essence] Applications

Requirements

1000qi. Maturity. Relaxed attitude. Forum activity.
Effort must be put into your application. Applications with no effort won't be considered.

Essence Application Template
Applications are free-form. Helpful things to include would be why you want to join, why us over other clans, who you are as a person, your strengths and flaws, your toribash history, prior clans and reasons for leaving, prior positions in other clans (leader/co-leader/moderator), skills you have, and so forth. Bonus points if you format it nicely, add your player card, and insert the name of a random food item at the bottom to indicate you read this. Effort in your application is expected, so if you just slap it together, it won't be considered. We base our decisions off of the person you are. If you're mature, kind, friendly, relaxed, knowledgeable of the forums, and active, you'll get in. If you're immature, rude, arrogant, and overall just unpleasant, you'll be rejected. It doesn't matter if you're a custom belt, you'll be rejected if you're the latter. Thanks for actually reading.

Examples of Excellent Applications
Example 1
Example 2

Notice: Due to the frequent confusion between Essence applications and Essence-Minor applications, this thread no longer handles Ess-M applications. For Ess-M applications, head here.
Last edited by rappunk23; Jun 4, 2014 at 04:13 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hello, essence

A lot has changed over the years and to say the least I missed being with essence.
I was in essence when it was a dsc and we was enemies with assault. That was back in o9 I remember rapp getting mad at me because I spelt the name wrong all the time.
It was also the first clan I was ever in so now I ask you guys to let me join. I am a skilled player and I am respectful I try to have a sense of humor but everybody seems to take me seriously. I am skilled in-game and I am active in forums.
I am a hard going person and might be a little to strict at sometimes this is because I was admin on a forum that had really hard core administration. I had to in force every single rule to the fullest and that may have made me a bad ldr.
Anyway, I hope you guys read this and let me in. Thank you

http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_798973570 replay :O
You will be reviewed for membership.
Thank you for applying.
Hi : D
Name: Adriel
I am a good player and good person and i respect the clan, and all respect,
I only make head textures, i am Happy boy, I am a person would,
Best mod: wushu, aikido, ninjutsu, lenshu, running
How many times have you been banned or infracted: none
Previous Clans: none
Skills in community TB: make head textures, and play Toribash.
I am Brazilian and I speak very well Portuguese.
I hope to enter the Essence. Thank you for your attention.
Attached Files
sasa.rpl (276.7 KB, 9 views)
My decap xD.rpl (47.1 KB, 8 views)
hehe.rpl (66.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by rappunk23; Oct 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Removed that immediate rejections thing >.>
愛好和平性別 !
No, sorry. You've been rejected.
Id like to join
I was betting and invalid said maybe i could come in so this is why im asking to apply.
I was always searching a clan to apply to and finally the oppurtunity came to me.
Id be a great member.

Last edited by rappunk23; Jul 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM.
my name is isagraha

previous clans: [Ina] , [CyberDR] , [Infect]
infractions: i get 5 infraction ( 3 usseles post , 2 ignoring rules )
about me: I am a good player and a good person and I want to get this clan because many of my friends that go in this clan.I always meet with clan essence betting on a server and a member in essence it is friendly.I was very active in the forums and my favorite spot is the market.
Best mod: wushu, aikido, aikidoBD , running , Twinsword
Skills in community ToriBash: make full texture.
Skills in game : Holding,Relax,Decapitor.
I am Indonesian , i can speak indonesian and english
I hope to enter the Essence

Replay

Parkour and brreeakdance
Aikido
isagraha vs uke2
isagraha vs uke
ninjawushu
ninjawushu2
Last edited by isagraha; Jul 1, 2011 at 09:47 PM.
Be A Good Boy
@Derecko655
No, sorry.

@isagraha
You've passed the first phase, now let me put you up for discussion and I'll let you know within 48 hours whether you've been accepted or not. Thanks for applying, and I look forward to seeing your results.
Hello guys.My names andre vosloo(God).I like your clan allot and rappunk23 invited me.Im a 10th dan and i have marketing skils.Ive been playing toribash for a while now and your clan members are the most friendly.Im 15 years old and I play the drums.Anything else im forgetting?O yeah.The reason I want to join is because you look like the best clan here in terms of confidance and skill.

I can offer good marketing skills But unfortunately I can't make art.Hope you make the right choice.
Last edited by Numb; Jul 2, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
Alright thanks for applying, you'll be put up for review and I'll let you know within 48 hours whether you've been accepted or not. Thanks.

Edit: Congratulations to both God and isagraha, you've both been accepted to [Essence]. Matt76 has been greylisted.
Last edited by rappunk23; Jul 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM.