Ranking
Custom color....ugh...don't we have joint textures for that?
The fact is that there is almost nothing to get in the game once u go custom. U know how to earn tc so you can buy mostly everything. Mostly, some items are still prety hard to get.
So i've come up with this idea, that won't have any impact on economy or whatever.
Once u get 30k games u should get for free all the textures in the game ( full 512, full 512 joints, icon, etc) BUT these items should have a 30k qi limit, so they can only be traded between +30k qi players. I think 50k games kinda pushes things to far...
This would be somthing to chase for...still a ful 512 joints set is +1kk
and it takes a lot to get 10k more games, like the leap from 10dan to custom, it takes ages.
I think this would deffinately be somthing that everybody would like to have...full customization (all textures available)
Maybe add somthing on 40k and 50k treshold.
At 40k games u could get all full color sets with a 40k qi limit
at 50k u could get all items in the game with a 50k qi limit, or somthing like that. or maybe 3d items and hats etc for 40k and full color sets for 50k. But i think that the textures are more appealing and more people could go as high as 30k games for that, 40k and 50k games is a little to much for normal people...

You are totally right Hax, toribash should take better care of the elders, they keep dissapearing one by one. The kung fu beard was somthing...but most people who got it were no longer playing.
I think this could be implemented, and i think it would turn some heads.
-----
and ofc the explode button
BOOM!!!
Last edited by Insanity; Oct 14, 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals