Toribash
Original Post
[Auction]Selling Set
Selling my set that I have had for I don't know how long, and i have recently switched to invisibilty, i greatly love this set, and have received many comments on the head, happy auctioning.

Flame does not come with the set

Starting Bid: 20k
Min. Raise: 3k
End Date: 48hours after last bid.
Autobuy: not yet decided (offer) DISCLAIMER: HEAD SPINNY IS NOT IN 128x128, THE PICTURES ARE IN 128x128 THE QUALITY IN THE PICTURES IS WHAT YOU'LL HAVE INGAME I CAN GIVE YOU A 512x512 HEAD IF YOU REQUEST ONE, BUT YOU NEED THE CORRESPONDING HIGH TEXTURE RESOLUTION AVAILABLE IN THE TORISHOP FOR 10,000(256x256)/20,000(512x512)TC.

Last edited by him3; May 22, 2010 at 02:40 AM.
Membaof Element|My Sig
Hey!, Great Great Set And all But, starting bid 35k? Dnt that seem like abit to much? ive seen sets WAY better then this (no offence) that have 15k STarting bids And auto Buy should be around the 70 - 80k zone If its that expenive Gl selling it
acknowledged nickone, but when i had this set and bought the head seperate for this, well, the head cost 30k itself so unless you can give me a better reason this set isn't going lower, thanks for your advice..
Membaof Element|My Sig
Do you want proof fardar i will get it even without the search button anymore, and why are you commenting on my proces when your trying to sell playaj's set for 60k more than its worth, thank you, but leave my auction.
Membaof Element|My Sig