Ranking
Original Post
I haven't played Toribash for well over a year now. What's new?
I had an account a while ago but decided to stop playing to pursue learning how to program. Well i'm back and i'm just wondering what has changed in the last 5-12 months? Are there any breathtakingly new features in-game? Any interesting gossip? Are there any new nicknames to call noobs? :}

Fill me in guys because i have missed out on alot. c:
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
We have hair,Kiai(Means shout in Japanese),Hampa fixed the intel problem,Countrys are displayed next to your name in the recent update and shovelling has decreased drastically.
#Logic
Originally Posted by Dbr0wn View Post
and shovelling has decreased drastically.

Thank god for that!
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
As far as Toribash development goes, you won't notice a difference. As said above, there are several new items but you can check that out on your own.
Otherwise not much has changed.

Nice, items is nice. It is a shame not much else other than that has changed. But toribash is awesome anyway. c:
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
I had an account a while ago but decided to stop playing to pursue learning how to program. Well i'm back and i'm just wondering what has changed in the last 5-12 months? Are there any breathtakingly new features in-game? Any interesting gossip? Are there any new nicknames to call noobs? :}

Fill me in guys because i have missed out on alot. c:

u could check the news board too, and read what you interests : http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35
also u could take a look at the blog :
http://blog.toribash.com/
("the russian mafia" is pretty interesting, if u want to know what "big" happened)

or just check all the forums out and see what u find new there
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken