Toribash
Original Post
Why did tournaments get removed?
Not sure if this is the right subforum to post this on but why did they get removed from the server list?

Did tc get too inflated?
#Logic
Exactly. Tourney farming is restricted and shut down until they come with a system that prevents Tc farming as they did with Qi farming.
私の顔にそれを言う。
It was actually my doing (sorry) because I went to the 750 aikido tourney and there was a qi farmer in there, so I went to the IRC support channel and told fish, he banned the guy and then shut down the tourneys
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
That one guy wasn't the cause for all of the tourneys getting shut down, some of the GMs have caught many farmers able to farm millions of tc in a couple days.
when you say farming do you mean like you play against your self and you let you main win?
Originally Posted by Dbr0wn View Post
Not sure if this is the right subforum to post this on but why did they get removed from the server list?

Did tc get too inflated?

inflated not really, only just some people was able to get some millions in a few days. they was even able to get the server NOT shown on the list, so there where only 5ppl and fight against each other etc.

Originally Posted by Yoyomagg View Post
when you say farming do you mean like you play against your self and you let you main win?

these were bots. which log in on an server. and normally play.
these are probably 5 accounts. cause u need atleast 5 people to make a tournament.
and then they make every 5 minutes a tournament. so anyone of them is gettin 500 tc.
and that all day long.
6k in 1 hour.
is quite alot for 1 hour?
well. if they make it around 12 hours its at 72k? half day playing for 72k. and dont mind about the tons of QI u earn in this time.

and that no one notices all this, they were able to remove the servers from the list. so no one can kjoin and theyre alone there.

actually they look for a way to go up against the farmers. for safety the servers are down.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken