Ranking
Originally Posted by Gunhead View Post
i deleted toribash comepletely and re installed it, but its still the same : (

and fish how do i enter commands?

im not fish but i know how

if you just hit enter like you were going to type a message to a friend on multi player type /re [width] [height] preferably what fish said /re 800 600
Thats the thing, my screen for the game is so big, 1) my mouse bugs out and stalls, and 2) I cant access or scroll down enough (the top of the screen stops at the top of my monitor) to even access the "multiplayer" option.

I blame this on vista
Originally Posted by Gunhead View Post
Thats the thing, my screen for the game is so big, 1) my mouse bugs out and stalls, and 2) I cant access or scroll down enough (the top of the screen stops at the top of my monitor) to even access the "multiplayer" option.

I blame this on vista

umm well its not the computer, and you dont have to go to multipayer to access commands you can do it in free play too, but if you cant see what your typing, do it really steady like hit enter and type /re 800 600 and when your done hit enter

and thanks
Last edited by Swammy2; Jun 18, 2010 at 04:10 PM.
Originally Posted by picket123 View Post
umm well its not the computer, and you dont have to go to multipayer to access commands you can do it in free play too, but if you cant see what your typing, do it really steady like hit enter and type /re 800 600 and when your done hit enter

and thanks

No, you dont understand, the options to go to free play, multiplayer, settings, etc. are too far below my screen to even scroll/mouse down to click on them. I think if im going to fix it, im going to have to do it through files outside of the game. If I cant do that then im pretty screwed.
Open toribash, press escape, then press enter and type /re 800 600.

If that doesn't work do what Graboy said.

Originally Posted by graboy View Post
Navigate to your toribash directory, right click default.cfg and hit open with notepad.

set width on line #47 to whatever your width resolution is, and the same for height on line #49.

Ex:

width "1920"

height "1200"

Hope I could help. -Graboy

And change the "Width" and "Height" to this.
width "800"

height "600"
i did exactly what he said by opening the toribash file location, and there (at least for me) is no directory, would the directory be listed as an alt name? be the same thing?

and if you read the whole thing then you would know that i couldnt access free play or other modes.
Last edited by Gunhead; Jun 18, 2010 at 06:33 PM.
I did read the whole thing.
Escape closes the menu, which lets you type stuff in, in this case /re 800 600.

And what do you mean by no directory?
when i go to the "open file location" for toribash, it pops up like normal but when i scroll or look for a directory there isnt one.