ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I will be taking over!
Hello, i have now gotten the leadership of the clan! I will test some members that DoomDrone recruited so you guys that hasnt been here since original DoomDrone might not make it!

If you do not believe me then ask C4MP4! He can confirm that this is valid and true! We just need a clan-mod to change the moderators! TengoMan should not be moderator and C4MP4 should be a moderator and i should be one too but DoomDrone shouldnt because he's not in the clan(look in toriclans)!

Hipo, i am not feeding the troll so stay off before i make your troll starve to death!
Last edited by junibug; Mar 28, 2011 at 05:46 PM.
Yay ! This Clan is saved

Allie ?

EDIT: I can't see it that you are a Mod...
I left Toribash... Don't PM me.
I have pmed fish(Because he's a smod so he can check the pm so he can see this is true) just waiting now...
Yes i am!! From c4
"Re: Hello!
Go ahead juni, you're the new leader hope to see drones become successful again
Btw I'm sorry for the inactivity, though I probably won't be active for a while now"
I must say you are not doing a very good job of taking over.
Who should be the Leader then ? C4 is inactive...Flipers is even more inactive...Teslaa is inactive too....This Clan is Dead.
I left Toribash... Don't PM me.
Originally Posted by junibug View Post
Hello, i have now gotten the leadership of the clan! I will test some members that DoomDrone recruited so you guys that hasnt been here since original DoomDrone might not make it!

If you do not believe me then ask C4MP4! He can confirm that this is valid and true! We just need a clan-mod to change the moderators! TengoMan should not be moderator and C4MP4 should be a moderator and i should be one too but DoomDrone shouldnt because he's not in the clan(look in toriclans)!

Hipo, i am not feeding the troll so stay off before i make your troll starve to death!

You,being the leader of Drones ? I lol'd so hard.This is the end and the bottom for drones.I cant wait to laugh at your fail.
I'm still waiting.You are a FAIL, sir.You being the leader of drones is the most funny joke I have ever heard.