Toribash
The average match on multiplayer is what? like 2-3 minutes?
umm, 2-3 minutes times 1,000,000 is 2,000,000 - 3,000,000 minutes
divide that by 60 minutes and its 33,333 - 50,000 hours
divide that by 24 hours and its 1388 - 2083 days
divide that by 365 days and its 3.8 - 5.7 years

I think I did the math right, I'm not sure though O_o
anyways, I dont think anyone would spend 3-5 years playing toribash, just to get a virtual belt
This acc is dead
Originally Posted by Tyme234 View Post

anyways, I dont think anyone would spend 3-5 years playing toribash, just to get a virtual belt

Matters actually. There are people (in Toribash anyway) that can waste their lives on this game.
But thats without eating, sleeping, or pooping O_o
I think the only way someone would reach that belt is if they really had No Life lol
This acc is dead
Originally Posted by TheSamurai0926 View Post
Matters actually. There are people (in Toribash anyway) that can waste their lives on this game.

Also, this calculation was for 1 mil, not 3 mil. So playing for 10-15 years straight is impossible, toribash hasn't existed for so long.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Tyme234 View Post

well unless you manage to joust without farming but i dont think anyone made to one belt

and hampa and veb havent even gotten god belt
No one will ever get 3 million qi. It took Jepoy ~3 years to get 50k and he did it by sharing his account.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Unless you do some epic farming thing on a crack server where reaction time is one second and it's rigged so that you win each time and it's passworded and undetectable and you have a bot to not idle and spec and to press space. 1 second match vs 2-3 minute match. 120 times faster if it were possible.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Unless you do some epic farming thing on a crack server where reaction time is one second and it's rigged so that you win each time and it's passworded and undetectable and you have a bot to not idle and spec and to press space. 1 second match vs 2-3 minute match. 120 times faster if it were possible.

Exactly along the lines of what I was going to say. I doubt hampa ever actually planned on someone getting that high up in Qi. If he did he is a sadist.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Why do you have to reset can't that be the last belt and thats it like when you win it says "you have won all possible belts good job =D"
Proud founder and chairman of Toribash Championship Wrestling!
The fact is, no one will ever play enough to get their belt reset. It's just not going to happen.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN