Ranking
HAH! I beat my first screamer. The volume was off. But it was pretty disturbing.

My second one's image wasn't that bad, but I slammed the laptop down and jump across the bed(no really), all shaky like then finally got the strength to get back up.
I hate screamers with a passion.

It almost feels like I make this face, D:

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
omg aless thats sick

the first time i got fucked by a screamer was uhm..
i was alone at home some years ago, it was evening and i watched tv.
it was an ad for a coffee. you saw a beautiful landscape and thensuddenly teh screamer appeard. i turned off the tv immediately.

for all those wh o would like to watch the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdyuOgrZiE&NR=1

but i love to watch vids of stupid children who get a screamer :0
My deviantART
so wut?
First time I watched a screamer was years ago. At my cousin's place. It was called "Watch This" from Funnyjunk or something. Pretty old but it freaked me out. I was probably 10-11 years old back then.

I feel sad and scared when I see a screamer. Now I just stare at it, 'cept I still get scared a bit.
Last edited by flubbah; Feb 20, 2009 at 08:39 AM.
It makes me wonder..
Lol for real? They aren't that bad are they?
I haven't seen a great screamer in a while. The best one so far is one on the Ipod Touch called Haunted =P

I watched it 3am dead at night, made me unable to sleep xD
I try to avoid screamers whenever I can. Steer clear of them.

I guess that means I hate them.
It's only outright dangerous if you have heart problems, epilepsy or something like it. I suppose that you risk getting injured from the sudden and often violent twitch, though. I, for one, could have hurt my butt/back/head when i saw the first screamer, but luckily, i didn't. I've also heard rumours of people directly fainting from the extreme shock. However, one thing i do know is that repeated exposure to unexpected screamers will wreck your nerves and make you highly suspicious of unknown URL's.

@d0r: Sounds like a K-Fee advert... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Fee_Auto#K-fee_Auto (It is a Wikipedia link, it won't scare you)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Well I actually...

Hit the screen and then start screaming. I Broke my laptop screen at lunch time with my grandma...

I have advice at the start of each and every vid check the comments if its disabled then it's most likely a screamer. Now if youll excuse me I'm gonna go see a therapist.