ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: We want a name change, but should we change just the tag or the name and the tag?
Just the tag
17 Votes / 17.53%
Name and tag
34 Votes / 35.05%
I like the name and tag
46 Votes / 47.42%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

websites
tall want the logins to the jolt website and jolt.family stuffs i made earlier thos year
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.
Alright well, it's 10:30 and no one posted. Not a big surprise though.
Ok so the first step is as follow: Getting the OP working, we either need to edit it ourselves or make a new thread. I don't know if you can edit it though Souk, can you?

And sure, If you could pm souk or me the info that would be great.
Last edited by JNRiot; Feb 9, 2016 at 06:34 AM.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Welp, time to rebuild from the bottom haha. Yeah, I can't edit the OP; I'll make a new thread.
----------------------------------
Do i just make another thread in the clan part of the forums?
Last edited by soukio; Feb 11, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
Hello, I was wondering, is the clan dead? I would like to help out.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yea you do Souk, we also have to get Sledgren to close off this thread. We also might need to get Sledge's permission to use all the logo's and stuff for the clan on the new thread.
And no Bird we are not dead, we are just... fatally wounded. If you would like to help out though that would be appreciated. What exactly do you want to help with?
Last edited by JNRiot; Feb 12, 2016 at 05:06 PM.
Hey Souk, it seems you're still pretty busy with school and stuff, want me to take over for a bit and get everything started? You can have the position back as soon as you want it as well.

I just messaged Sledgren as well, hopefully he'll give us access to all the clans OP art and stuff, once we get the new thread up and running Sledge should also close down this one (if he sees my PM).
Last edited by JNRiot; Feb 12, 2016 at 05:05 PM.
I can give you leader, I made the new thread too, waiting for some replies to show up haha.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
Can you post a link to the thread? Just in case anyone comes to this one by mistake.

Nvm I got it

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8558774
Last edited by JNRiot; Feb 13, 2016 at 08:03 PM.