reason:i want to help ur clan be successful

p.s for some reason im not in the clan anymore

Accepted
Thank You For Making An Application

Btw This is a new clan were you recently in the clan

-----
You have been invited Coolboyp Please Join The recruitment Room Jo TB
Last edited by The12Tman; Nov 21, 2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm 13 years old, I'm a 3rd dan black belt I've been in Star(BadCo) I was the leader of Deity and I was in haunted I want to join TB because why not, the leaders are pretty cool
Recruitment
Originally Posted by KaZyDoG View Post
I'm 13 years old, I'm a 3rd dan black belt I've been in Star(BadCo) I was the leader of Deity and I was in haunted I want to join TB because why not, the leaders are cool

Thank You For Applying

Accepted
Username: UnknownPvP
Belt:3rd Dan
Previous clans/Why your not in that clan: Mewfin, Skillz
Reason I left mewfin: Mewfin was dieing and they were kind of not participating in any wars.

Reason I left Skillz: They refused to declare war and they had no respect for anyone a few of the players insulted everyone that disagreed about the slightest thing and a few of the players also stuck to every word the leader said and just repeatededly resorted to insults and racial slurs.

Why you do wanna join ToriBash/Why should we invite you to ToriBash: I would like a change from those previous clans and i know from experiance from the TORIBASH clan members are reasonable kind people, another reason is that they actually deal with they're rude members that somehow weasel they're in this amazing clan.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
Username: UnknownPvP
Belt:3rd Dan
Previous clans/Why your not in that clan: Mewfin, Skillz
Reason I left mewfin: Mewfin was dieing and they were kind of not participating in any wars.

Reason I left Skillz: They refused to declare war and they had no respect for anyone a few of the players insulted everyone that disagreed about the slightest thing and a few of the players also stuck to every word the leader said and just repeatededly resorted to insults and racial slurs.

Why you do wanna join ToriBash/Why should we invite you to ToriBash: I would like a change from those previous clans and i know from experiance from the TORIBASH clan members are reasonable kind people, another reason is that they actually deal with they're rude members that somehow weasel they're in this amazing clan.

Thank You For making an application

Accepted
Start making the threads ALOT longer, clans u were in I wanna know ur hobbies irl
-----
Apps*
Last edited by Cyber; Jan 29, 2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I ruined Moops Sig.
Name: Sanjiv
Clan History: Core,Wapow,Jolt
Hobbies: Cricket
About Me: I live in New Jersey so I wake up rather late to those in the UK/West Coast. Cricket is my hobby and 1 of my favorite things to do with my friends, but not ATM because snow was not very nice this year. In 8th grade so most of my time is spent in school and usually get out at 2:15 taking Graphic Arts,Spanish,Woodshop,and Art aswell as the other basic courses in the curriculum
Other Games I Play: CS:S,CS:GO,SMITE, and TF2