Ranking
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Let's go bois, remember you can give acces to other youtube accs to the channel, just so you don't have to share the same acc

Didn't know about that. How does it work?
So, apparently we have to verify the account first and we need a phone number
-----
Pat, help
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 28, 2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I could make it if you want, already did the one for Mau xd
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I could make it if you want, already did the one for Mau xd

sure thing, I'll pm you the account login
Done, only need the gmails, not the passwords, those who pm me your gmail will have acces on youtube (once you log in just switch into the acc, I uploaded a vid just for the lols and to show you that it works)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHw8...ature=youtu.be
-----
Added Lionet and Haluejah to the channel (you will have to accept the invite from google plus I think)
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 28, 2018 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Steam
Done, only need the gmails, not the passwords, those who pm me your gmail will have acces on youtube (once you log in just switch into the acc, I uploaded a vid just for the lols and to show you that it works)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHw8...ature=youtu.be
-----
Added Lionet and Haluejah to the channel (you will have to accept the invite from google plus I think)

uh I tried to connect with Google Plus and apparently I just created my account and there isn't any invite yet. If that's the correct way I think you'll need to invite me again
I'll do mine y'all do yours.
Onsola you take charge.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
uh I tried to connect with Google Plus and apparently I just created my account and there isn't any invite yet. If that's the correct way I think you'll need to invite me again

I invited you, just log in with your google account (the one you use for youtube) on google plus, you should see a notification, the rest figured out how to accept, lmao.
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
I'll do mine y'all do yours.
Onsola you take charge.

Ok, didn't really understand, but I guess I will do so
-----
So far so good
Attached Thumbnails
Sin t?tulo.jpg  
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 29, 2018 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Steam
Well, now like 10 ppl have acces to the channel, let's start doing something bois
Steam