Toribash
I just noticed that my name got erased from the first post.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post

preview

clean up.
This head is non sense, anyone can tell a story behind this?

you just made it blurry and 2d dude

to me it looks like you smudged/blurred the shit out of everything, idk tho

(those finger nails in the front look dope tho)
Last edited by Veoo; Nov 29, 2017 at 01:21 AM.
Only thing I like from that edit is how you fixed the fingers coming out the eyeball, really good job on that. The ear's don't really fit, and the right cheek's color is too dark to fit with the rest of the head.

Not a fan of the jawline either, before it looked like the face was being stretched from the hands in the back pulling it apart.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
Only thing I like from that edit is how you fixed the fingers coming out the eyeball, really good job on that. The ear's don't really fit, and the right cheek's color is too dark to fit with the rest of the head.

Not a fan of the jawline either, before it looked like the face was being stretched from the hands in the back pulling it apart.

The reason everything looks weird is because he destroyed like atleast 100 details (and I mean good details, not annoying random eye catching ones) that made it feel real

The reason the finger nails look 1000% better is because fingernails blur/reflect light in a really interesting way that makes it fuzzy like that.

imo thats the only thing we should keep
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
The reason the finger nails look 1000% better is because fingernails blur/reflect light in a really interesting way that makes it fuzzy like that.

No need to undermine what Dengue did. But I think you guys should use the previous WIP and try to transfer the eyes to that WIP. Also Dengue I think you should work on those fingers on the back of the head
Last edited by McFarbo; Nov 29, 2017 at 04:49 AM.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
No need to undermine what Dengue did. But I think you guys should use the previous WIP and try to transfer the eyes to that WIP. Also Dengue I think you should work on those fingers on the back of the head

not trying to undermine anything.

Ill try to fix up the old wip tomorrow
There may be a time when you should say you learned enough from the pass head that you can stop working on it and actually just start over new. No sense beating a dead horse further into the mud.

And I would personally say the head was starting to die a few wips ago