Golem IV - Rise of MELOG
Original Post
(ODB) Want to join?
You probably can't but feel free to try I guess.

All you got to do is tell us about yourself then tell us why you want to join. Use proper English please, don't be an idiot and we might invite you.

Players who NOT to invite:
Hanad
Last edited by max; Feb 18, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Just sub-par banter really
My names Sereinity , i am not a boomer. I beat most people in the game. Ye and Max why u bully me? Also i just wanna be a meme as the most crazy player in TB. I wanna join cos im bored and wanna bully max. Cya soon
x
Originally Posted by Sereinity View Post
My names Sereinity , i am not a boomer. I beat most people in the game. Ye and Max why u bully me? Also i just wanna be a meme as the most crazy player in TB. I wanna join cos im bored and wanna bully max. Cya soon
x

no clue who you are, denied good sir
Just sub-par banter really
We don't care if you're hampa, if you aren't ODB material, we will deny.

Good day sir.
(ODB) Legend♠ RIP [e]◘

siku Moderated Message:
Good bye DestinyPower. Cya in 10yrs

Hi, my name is GRANDPY. I am 14 years old, and have been playing Toribash for around 2 years now.

- In terms of socialization, I am quite open when it comes to talking in the internet only. Otherwise I am quite a Introvert. My primary language is English, which is the only language I can speak fluently.

Mods
-I have been playing in aikido for a very long time now, and am currently practicing in boxshu and sparring.
To describe my skill in aikido, winning comes fairly easy to me, though I do still lose. Some problems that I know I deal with in aikido are the following:
-Lowering myself to the ground when being shoveled by an experienced player
-Lifting players over me when they are on top of me
I know these may be specific, but they greatly impact my win loss rate in aikido, based on the situation.

Boxshu

-In Boxshu I am decent. I do lose more than I do in aikido of course, But surprisingly, it seems that I get more streaks there.
-My main strategies for boxshu mushu are quite simple. I try very quick and easy openers to see if the player can move past them, and thus defeat me. If they do, I try my other openers, or I may experiment , to get a feel of how they play.

PREVIOUS CLANS
- I have been in other clans such as Venom ( Is pretty much erased from existence), and Taira ( Is currently reviving itself).
-In Venom, I had been promoted to a higher rank, and was right below the leaders, simply because everyone was inactive. After a while, I left.
-I left Taira because they only focused on sparring. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy sparring, but I would like some variation.

EXTRA STUFF
- I’m getting my drivers permit this year
- I am on Toribash everyday at least once a day, for a decent amount of time.

Hope this works.
Last edited by GRANDPY; Jan 15, 2020 at 05:29 PM.
Beat Saber
I make Music and Art --- PM for Requests
Application
Introduction:
Sup, my name is Dillon I am 18 years old just started college for game design. I like food and cats and of course playing good old video games. I am Eastern Standard Time or GMT -5 In the land of igloos aka Canada.

Why i want to join: I want to join (ODB) because If I am gonna join a clan I want to join a clan where I like the people. I also really like bet servers and I see max in a lot of bet servers and he sponsors me sometimes so that's pretty cool also Hanad is my pal and we cool and stuff.
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
Introduction:
Sup, my name is Dillon I am 18 years old just started college for game design. I like food and cats and of course playing good old video games. I am Eastern Standard Time or GMT -5 In the land of igloos aka Canada.

Why i want to join: I want to join (ODB) because If I am gonna join a clan I want to join a clan where I like the people. I also really like bet servers and I see max in a lot of bet servers and he sponsors me sometimes so that's pretty cool also Hanad is my pal and we cool and stuff.

love the fact that the application is sweet and right to the point. Even tho, it could use a little work in the details Area. Looking beyond the application your a good person that I thank fit right in right with us, and I seen this by talking to you. As long as You maintain a certain Maturity level and what not you will be fine. I’d say, invite as a trial and see how that goes.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
love the fact that the application is sweet and right to the point. Even tho, it could use a little work in the details Area. Looking beyond the application your a good person that I thank fit right in right with us, and I seen this by talking to you. As long as You maintain a certain Maturity level and what not you will be fine. I’d say, invite as a trial and see how that goes.

Cool, thanks for the kind words zeus.