Ranking
Original Post
Achievement Bug??
Okay so i just bought a full Chronos set but i have yet to receive the feat/achievement... is it bugged or something? when i bought it nothing happened so i activated it and still nothing... it came in a set ..so i removed it from the set and activated it and still nothing happened.Anyone know what's going on?
Only reason i bought it was for the feat but i didn't get it ..i'm planning on selling it but not before i get the achievement ..
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
It takes a little while for you to actually get it, just wait a few hours.
I think it takes at most 24 hours though.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Okay so i just bought a full Chronos set but i have yet to receive the feat/achievement... is it bugged or something? when i bought it nothing happened so i activated it and still nothing... it came in a set ..so i removed it from the set and activated it and still nothing happened.Anyone know what's going on?
Only reason i bought it was for the feat but i didn't get it ..i'm planning on selling it but not before i get the achievement ..

wait 24hours.
if not pm a GM or someone else, most of these achievments are just bugged like hell, and will be done somwhen in the future..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Oh alright, thanks for the info guys.. i may end up sellin it anyway ..considering i don't need it at all
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
To clarify: It takes 24 hours for the achievements to update. Wait 24 hours. GMs aren't the people you'd want to contact if you didn't get the achievement, so don't do that.
BAD LUCK