Ranking
chat with us on the clan thread on dsicord etc.+ I just remind you. This is not a chatting thread
NO TITLE
Hang around us in the discord so we can get to know you better. It increases your chances of getting in.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Wooo. New member we "half" decided on lmao
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yo Wassup, My name is Matthew, you can call me Matt, I'm from Maryland, so I might use my lingo sometimes.. Ill get yall hip, don't worry
I'm Jamaican /American... YESSIR we Jamaicans Likes that

My In-game name is EndTag,
I'm a really chill and fun guy to be around, I like to vibe and have a good time. I'm a funny dude, outgoing, and determined.
I love music, and I love art... Ion about making toribash art, but I can make so nice logos for like clothing and stuff.

My other accs are Rave1n, PALACEE, vras, and maybe BNDTrvas? I dont know I dont plan to hop on those accounts at all. The only one I might hop on is PALACEE

And as far as my skills in the ring, join me and come see what I can do

I like spars, parkour, and akidobig.. <- My favorite game modes to do

But yeah, come mess with the Kid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
𝕴𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞
EndTag#2021
Your app is under discussion. Hang out with us on discord and forum and you can get better chances that way
NO TITLE
Ok no problem, thanks for consideration
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
𝕴𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞
EndTag#2021
My Application
Hey, as you can see in my name, I'm Guil.

I've been playing this game for some time, I had a account with Black Belt and some cool items, but that doesn't matter. I try to do my best when I play and when I write texts like these.

I'm friendly and try to be cool with everyone, I'm not that good but as I said I try my best, and why I want to go into this clan? Well, it's active, it has cool members, it's NOT bad (sorry for the pun) and I felt very welcomed when with it's members.

I'm willing to help the clan to do wars, to achieve new things and help new members. I'm very active in the game and I'm starting to get active with the forums. If I'm not in the game, if you send me a message, I'll probably like to come to see what you need help with.

And that's all, folks!
Your Application is under Discussion In The Meantime , Hangout With Us On The Forums / Ingame And Discord Server Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]