Ranking
Hi, id like to confirm that i own this set.

Taroni set

And it will never be on the market again.
I am and for ever will be the holder of this set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

looking for the owners of these two sets or similar to this style

The one on the right

Second

Hey anyone know anything about this set? I'm interested to know stuff like who made it and when it was made, etc. It has been given to me about 5 to 6 years ago but cannot find back anything regarding who gave it to me or when exactly. All I know is I've had it before or since Christmas 2011, since the folders on my old laptop HDD were created at that date. But it's likely I've had it before.

front

back

Originally Posted by dabarrett View Post
looking for the owners of these two sets or similar to this style

The one on the right

Second

the grey and orange set Box/furryprints own

Tsuion owns the second as i know
Who made this and also who has flats?
Former owners were dumbn00b then ItzPulse. I bought it from ItzPulse and I am letting Jeffice try it on rn but I still own it. I would just dl it from his active but I am afraid they might be blurred.
Here is the set:

Set

Update: dumbn00b of (Nnest) is the artist and I PM'd him for flats. If you guys get it first though that'd be cool.
Last edited by Merc; Dec 13, 2016 at 01:41 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
Who made this and also who has flats?
Former owners were dumbn00b then ItzPulse. I bought it from ItzPulse and I am letting Jeffice try it on rn but I still own it. I would just dl it from his active but I am afraid they might be blurred.
Here is the set:

Set

Update: dumbn00b of (Nnest) is the artist and I PM'd him for flats. If you guys get it first though that'd be cool.

You must have bought it stolen, Slick owns it cuz I sold it to Nerfpls and Nerfpls lost it in.a duel to Slick, and it is a Taroni set, not a dumbn00b set. Slick still owns it as far as I know, I'd contact him.
you're on thin ice, pal
I bought from ItzPulse who bought it from Fake who bought it from Dumbn00b. If a staff member could shine some light on this and give a suggestion on how to proceed that'd be great. Also what account is slick on rn because I want the set.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Slick is using his account named Slick, PM him about it and ask if he ever sold it, pretty sure he hasnt.
you're on thin ice, pal