Toribash
Original Post
Pink Slip
Everyone should have an option too bet items or such sort from there characters. If this is so, then everyone would be able too win someone elses things.
Item betting?Sounds like a valid idea,but if you lost,and the other side had many people,
who would it go to?Highest better?
Are you living the life you really want?
No i mean, the people that are fighting. They should be able too item bet, and if they lose the item should go to the winner. if regular people are betting it wouldn't be right cause it could go too anyone on the other side betting.
Betting items would be hard seeing that it won't be fair if someone bets a chronos timer and the other bets a orc force while the other bets a Qs force.
Suppose both the QS force and Orc force would win, so who the hell would the timer go to? Cheerios.
Or am I not understanding it?

Eitherway, I don't really support this, at all.
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Betting items would be hard seeing that it won't be fair if someone bets a chronos timer and the other bets a orc force while the other bets a Qs force.
Suppose both the QS force and Orc force would win, so who the hell would the timer go to? Cheerios.
Or am I not understanding it?

Eitherway, I don't really support this, at all.

You are simply not understanding it.Users who fight in a betting server can bet items too.Which is not valid.If you want item betting do it in a seperate server.
Make sure to take shots of the deal just incase as well.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
You are simply not understanding it.Users who fight in a betting server can bet items too.Which is not valid.If you want item betting do it in a seperate server.
Make sure to take shots of the deal just incase as well.

Mhm my first post was to say that first thing was not valid.

And as for item betting in seperate room, you mean item duelling?
Are those types of game supported noW?