Toribash
Original Post
Hair forge
It would be like the flame forger in game I think it would be a good idea (ex. I wanted to make a hair the goes down to my ankles or a buzz cut) the idea are mostly infinit

Thanks
-chase
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
There is already a hair forge (ctrl+o). Though you can use the hair forge, you can't publish/create them.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
But it would be nice if you can publish the hair t
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Nice idea, i t would be good if we could create our own hair.
Supported
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

If anyone could make hairs, then their would be not point of the staff making hair, currently only the staff and mods can make hairs, I prefer it that way, if anyone can make their own hair then the newly created Item Forgers (the people who make the items) would lose control over a new feature, also people would make random ass giant hairs that lag the game out, the same way they did with flames.
Not Supported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
If anyone could make hairs, then their would be not point of the staff making hair, currently only the staff and mods can make hairs, I prefer it that way, if anyone can make their own hair then the newly created Item Forgers (the people who make the items) would lose control over a new feature, also people would make random ass giant hairs that lag the game out, the same way they did with flames.
Not Supported.

I agree 100%. There would be no point in hairs if anyone could make them.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
So I took a look at the hair forge (Ctrl_o) and the program that is used to make the hairs is honestly very limited and isn't very user friendly.

I suggest maybe a update or a new program/script (whatever is used). One that is more stable, maybe more in the style of the tori/uke, possibly presets to simply creating new items (say a disc for the daymio..ect), there are plenty of thing's that could make it better but that takes time too code and fix the all the bugs.
Its a good forger dont get me wrong, but looking at the item forge and the flame forge shows how much more you can do with the hairs then it allows at the moment.

Its not a big deal to me what so ever, just a simple suggestion and I would just really like to see Toribash evolve and get even better!

Hair forge idea: Maybe another beard a new schooler item simalar to master beard but longer or different color, anything really :P possibly before toribash is released on steam.
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
people would make random ass giant hairs that lag the game out, the same way they did with flames.
Not Supported.

Lol I have the same thing in my head, those flames that cover the whole fucking screen, yeah, those 900k tc flames. Because of this, not supported. I feel they shouldn't have even made flames makeable. So yeah, not supported, because hair is laggier than flames :/
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel