Ranking
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
I have to PM him?

Sorry, I didn't know, thanks.

you don't have to, it just speeds things up, hes the only one who can invite members so pming him is the easiest way to get an invite after your accepted.

Originally Posted by NicePain View Post
Is Kreat0r the only one accepted?

from what i've seen yea, but some people have to repost anyway because they didn't read the rules.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Where do you live?: Germany
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Wushu, Aikido, Judo and
Favorite mods: Glassfight and Running
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to learn how to maximize the damage.
Have you read the rules?:Yes and I guess I'm a little teapot?

-----
Err, I guess I need more posts, will reapply in a week.
Sorry.

I think I don't have to repost it because of not reading the rules. Teapot.

from what i can see your app was accepted 2 days ago by TheGlitch, pm supalolcat for an invite. Tell him i told you to.
thanks SupaLolCat, you accept me
Moderated Message:
You Are too Noob, Go and learn some move
Hello my name is Igor Pundzin.Pundzo in the game and forum.Im your everage guy with average problem,average school,average friends and so on.I might have spelling mestakes so warn me if you dont understand something.I consider my self as a good guy and ive played toribash now for 2.5 monts maybe three not sure.This might be a problem with me joining but my rank is about 5000. so if i hapen to can not join what can i do

Where do you live?:Croatia
What belt are you?:black
Where do you want to improve?:well im having problems with the stuf 2 dans do like hand stands and i would like to learn more about the forum i have only lik 2 posts,and id like to learn how to create texturs for sale(and i want to know how to become a senior member)
Favorite mods:i like all of them ecsept the runing mod
Why do you want to join?:well im farly new and you say you are a school not just a clan and i need learning
Have you read the rules?:yes i have(im a little teapot)
Last edited by pundzo; Mar 29, 2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
better
yes
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by pundzo View Post
Hello my name is Igor Pundzin.Pundzo in the game and forum.Im your everage guy with average problem,average school,average friends and so on.I might have spelling mestakes so warn me if you dont understand something.I consider my self as a good guy and ive played toribash now for 2.5 monts maybe three not sure.This might be a problem with me joining but my rank is about 5000. so if i hapen to can not join what can i do

Where do you live?:Croatia
What belt are you?:black
Where do you want to improve?:well im having problems with the stuf 2 dans do like hand stands and i would like to learn more about the forum i have only lik 2 posts,and id like to learn how to create texturs for sale(and i want to know how to become a senior member)
Favorite mods:i like all of them ecsept the runing mod
Why do you want to join?:well im farly new and you say you are a school not just a clan and i need learning
Have you read the rules?:yes i have(im a little teapot)

your a black belt, our qi limit is 999, so you can't join.