Ranking
just remembered i used to be in this place so i come back to check it out and this is what i see i am considerably sad that a fellow tea sipper is having to deal with the feeling of something familiar in his world simply turning upside down. the least i can do is tell you how i believe that according to what youve exposed to us you should not feel so depressed, but it would make more sense to be disappointed regarding her behaviour. however i know that it doesnt help a whole lot, i want to say that the consequenses were not result of any intentional and conscient action of yours therefore you should not hurt yourself. taking that into account doesnt make it a lot better to deal with it, but atleast understand that you must not provoke pain on purpose. please dont hurt yourself

or ignore me because wow i havent been around in a WHILE

also moonshake knows whats up
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
because we don't really talk

i've p much known Dan since [Sandwich].

mintcat, I don't really share my hentai and doujinshi with people i don't know well.

We first met when i was blue belt and you were running [-BoomHit]

I appreciate everything you guys are doing, its nice to know that people care.
Hey there Pusga!
Of course we do dan, you're our friend.
How are you feeling?
i know whats up dawg B)

EDIT: so dan has told me that his friends are being bitches too toward him, heres some advice i've learned about young males
so if your friend ever tells you that you have a small dick, have a realistic style dildo with a strap on ready at all times. make sure it is at least 8 inches.
or you could just have a penis that is 8 inches but its a dream for most of us but if you one of the chosen ones, congratulations
so
once your buddies mouth drops to the floor, ask them to whip out their tic tacs and when they dont just laugh
however at this point they might call you gay
in response, just say "fuck you dude, i've nailed your mom and sister at least 40 times already. plus i've gotten 300 times more heterosexual intercourse than you have, buddy"
and in preparation you have ordered a playboy girl over to your school at exactly 4:00 when this shit is going down
so then your friends are all jealous and really want to beat you up now
but then out comes from the corner STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN to handle these punks
and then while STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN is beating the shit out of your bully friends you commence sexual intercourse with the playboy girl and have sex right in front of their black eyes they have gotten from STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN and then you come and she swallows and everything is peachy

this is also from experience
Last edited by Moonshake; Mar 31, 2014 at 05:35 AM.
Can somebody close this?

Im just gonna see how i go for a while. I appreciate all you guys help.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]