ES Recruitment Drive
The Leaders are forum active lol, well I am on every day about now. But if you want to become higher up in the ranking system then I would recommend getting skype and adding me so I could invite you to the Swish Skype chat and get into more games and get to know you more
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
some of my spars. Good?
Are these even good spars? Tell me what you guy think. I of course think there good. Neo plays Toribash is just me being Neo.
Attached Files
Chaseing killerofk.rpl (819.9 KB, 9 views)
Epic spar 101.rpl (832.9 KB, 7 views)
Neo plays Toribash.rpl (410.0 KB, 7 views)
Never give in.rpl (787.0 KB, 5 views)
lal u suck :P
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I Just Wanted to say that the clan (Crew) wants to have a war against us. and for no reason i just wanted to show a replay xD
-----
Here i have a funny replay i made when i was messing around tell me what u guys think and can someone help me with my landings please?
-----
forgot to attach replay....
Attached Files
The Rage Of Star.rpl (68.8 KB, 7 views)
1 Split Kick.rpl (22.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by quickstar8; Apr 3, 2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys just wanted to post another replay i did
-----
again i need help with the landing
-----
Ok me and my irl friend made a replay together (he came round my house) and heres the outcome (he helped with the landing) tell me what u guys think and what i can do to improve
Attached Files
! Star Decap.rpl (24.6 KB, 9 views)
ape shit.rpl (226.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by quickstar8; Apr 6, 2014 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yep, another replay.
-----
Ok i need to ask a question for the leader(S) of swish, how do i upgrade as a member? right now im a student and i wish to be a higher rank.
Attached Files
3 Head Kick.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by quickstar8; Apr 14, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump