Toribash
l0l

all the caps in that video spell murder.

this is fun

and in the description it says
"i HopE you aLl aPpreciate this video, if you love based hoMpo thEn pls stay ))"

says help me
Last edited by Internet; Jul 29, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
What exactly is the "Deadly game"? Could someone explain?

The Deadly Game was an event that took place around a year ago (maybe longer) where users would compete and solve riddles for a grand prize of 1,000,000 TC. If you were knocked out of The deadly Game you were banned, the time of the ban varied on how long you stayed in the game. All losers were given a 'Dead Soul' item, the winner received 'Living Soul' and the grand prize.

Dead_Rabbit and a few other accounts were used in some of the riddles involved in the deadly game, which leads me and probably others to assume this is indeed a second Deadly Game.
what am i doing here
Well couldn't we just enter the game on an alternate account so it wouldn't matter if we got banned or not?
Afaik, all participants were checked to make sure they weren't an alt. If you were caught entering with an alt, I believe you were banned.
what am i doing here
Some of the of the words/symbols individually seem to translate into vietnamese.

Wiṭhī says it translates into polish but doesn't bring anything up.
kār is apparently latvian for carded so idk. googling doesn't seem to bring a whole lot of results.
I came here to laugh at you
pretty interesting hmh..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
i got IT I Got it
go to market find one named car and see if he has limbs
lol
google translate said :
Kar marketing limbs
or KAR market withi limbs
kar is marketing within limbs
find out the puzzle and you win the grand prize of 1,000,000 TC
looooooooooooooooooooool
joking ^
Last edited by scorpionma; Jul 29, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
INB4 14 days ban
no, it's not just that.
you have to with the next deadly game.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I am sooo ready for this event!even though i could get banned but hey new account
can you tell when it gonna start cause last year i was afk and missed it
i am soooooo excited
INB4 14 days ban