Ranking
Original Post
Gorilla Mod!
This is my first mod (hopefully of many)...

It was hard getting the joints correct. I actually wanted Wolves but because I couldn't change the angle of the joints they looked like gorillaz!

so here's the mod with 2 in-game photos if u want to try it out.
Attached Images
gorillaf01.jpg (15.9 KB, 98 views)
gorillaf02.jpg (22.3 KB, 78 views)
Attached Files
gorilla_fight.tbm (2.9 KB, 61 views)
gorillaf01.jpg_thumb (15.8 KB, 10 views)
gorillaf02.jpg_thumb (20.8 KB, 8 views)
Re: Gorilla Mod!
hey, thanks It took forever to get the parts in position, but it was my first mod so about 2 hours, maybe a little more.

Miko's Toribash Mod creator: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=894.0 really helped. It had a couple of bugs that I found like it wasn't saving the triceps correctly but I just went in and edited with notepad after.

I'll try and think of more mods and post them up here asap. it was tons of fun. I'm thinking something with seperated joints or maybe just make a new weird creature with the parts I have to work with.

Hopefully after the next patch we'll see home-made servers popping up on the server list. I'd love to see that. Be able to see and join a game with a custom mod and play right on the spot.
hold or relax
extend neck

space

contract neck
space x 2

have fun.

the pecs are wrongly placed... shoulders dont work... etc...
elbows dont work.......
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
I know. I was actually going for a "wolf" at first but I gave up. As far as I know, we can't change the angle of the joints.

a click and drag interface would be awesome. I wonder if hampas gonna do something like that later...
wolf, i'd like to say that this mod is a really kewl idea
we should have more enthusiastic mod creators like you,
but i also honestly think that this mod is a little underdeveloped, all of the joints are difficult to control and its even harder actually attacking your opponent
maybe when hampa comes out with more kewl stuff, doesnt even have to be hampa. could be anyone
great attempt i hope to see more
Originally Posted by rubby
wolf, i'd like to say that this mod is a really kewl idea
we should have more enthusiastic mod creators like you,
but i also honestly think that this mod is a little underdeveloped, all of the joints are difficult to control and its even harder actually attacking your opponent
maybe when hampa comes out with more kewl stuff, doesnt even have to be hampa. could be anyone
great attempt i hope to see more

yeah I sort of felt that it wasn't that much fun to play lol but it was a lot of fun to make! so I'm gonna keep working on it. The more I learn the better they'll be