Ranking
Original Post
Queue tracker
Newest version - host_tools_v0.2.0.lua

This script does everything you need to host a tournament, from putting numbers next to people's names in queue to automatically nudging people back to their spots when they rejoin.

v 0.0.1 release

---

0.1.0 update

---

0.1.1 update

---

0.1.2 update

---

Big update, bumping the minor version
  • Added UI. Use Ctrl + Q to bring up the menu

This is what it looks like

• Reworked queue tracker algorithm so that it doesn't miss pings at the end of the queue
  • Reworked nudging during the replay, the script now waits for the replay to end instead of attempting a nudge first
  • Added a parameter that toggles whether the script treats regular quits as pings or not
  • Script messages now get properly get sent in the main chat, rather than in whatever whisper window is currently open.
  • Now imports previously recorded queue state upon starting/joining a multiplayer server if queue text logs are open
    • This means that if your connection is interrupted, or your game crashes, the data about pings will persist
  • Added option to reset recorded queue state, effectively removing information about pings prior to this
  • Added a command to completely turn off the script
Attached Files
host_tools_v0.2.0.lua (25.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 6, 2023 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Dropped a new version
golf
I did not think that one liner question you asked me in-game would result in benefits of this scale. Thank you.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot