ES Recruitment Drive
hey , i have this one never used . http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=138

if u dont really like it i may do a new one , but...nothing sure, time etc...

edit: oops , dont have read the 2nd page . ref etc ... i'll try soon
Last edited by vermine; Jun 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM.
@Membrain: looking forward to it
@vermine: finally u show up, I'm glad to see u!
I'll take the set u posted in to consideration - I have too se what others have to offer, also u can finish the set u started on the head u sold me - the uber detailed one - tho I will probably buy that one + one from this thread. And ofc u can try a new one

good luck to u
wishful eyes deceive me
Sorry about the delay. The head is still unfinished but far more developed than before. Anything can be changed.

None of the colors are final and I need to do a lot of fine tuning to the details.

I will continue to work on this but I wanted to go ahead and post an update.

Thanks.

Membrain, u're fast and dedicated - I like that
I will skip the things I like - this head has too many of them and I will go to the things I don't like
eyebrows - position and color - somehow they don't look like eyebrows
iris - color, and they r both the same
blood in the back - too simple and too red, I'd prefer it if u make it an relatively old wound - google this word many interesting pics come up

now u have a lot of fine tuning, adding all those little details, if u don't mind, would u post a flat in the future? It would be much easier too keep track of things
Last edited by missuse; Jun 22, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Membrain, u're fast and dedicated - I like that
I will skip the things I like - this head has too many of them and I will go to the things I don't like
eyebrows - position and color - somehow they don't look like eyebrows
iris - color, and they r both the same
blood in the back - too simple and too red, I'd prefer it if u make it an relatively old wound - google this word many interesting pics come up

now u have a lot of fine tuning, adding all those little details, if u don't mind, would u post a flat in the future? It would be much easier too keep track of things

First of all let me say that I made this a couple of hours ago. I am planning on incorporating the things that you mentioned but have yet to do so with this version.

eyebrows: I will erase the old ones and make new ones. I'll try darker more sparse eyebrows first.

irises: different colors and to increase the asymmetry I will make them different sizes.

blood: no blood, stretching flesh will be replaced with a somewhat old wound.

Anything else can be changed. Hair can be removed or altered if you like.

Thanks!

I don't like the hair - I'd prefer a bold head with a few new scars, and a few places with thin skin so u can see the blood vessels underneath, u can also make some sort of a symbol branded in the back of the head, same symbol can be used for the ground texture
U can make the wound smaller, more discrete, like its infected, and not so recent, like u'd expect dozens of maggots inside

EDIT: I've been looking and consulting 'bout this head, its got my full attention, so here's an update
1. iris looks much better on the flat then in the gimp spiny, when I get home I'll look at it in game, and comment, so far don't change them, maybe put same more redness in the left eye - more perfusion (the more open one)
2. brows look better on the flat to ^^
3 the wound has bothered me much since I saw it, but I couldn't pin point it, so I asked u to change it completely. The problem is the skin looks like its melting and it should look like its torn, the blood is way red and viscous. I'd prefer it if u make it smaller, older and infected at first and if it doesn't work out than will go back to this point, ok?
4. hair or no hair? I don't know, I don't like the hair how it's now, but all I can think of that would be instead of it - well I don't know how it would work. Would u mind if u gave another shoot at making the hair when u finish the wound?

So far u have been very cooperative and I thank u, I know I'm demanding and at some times I don't know what I want.
Last edited by missuse; Jun 22, 2010 at 02:01 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Once again what you have suggested will be incorporated, however I've all ready done some things. Take a look. Sorry the right eyebrow is a little thin. The result of working zoomed in too much. This will be fixed with the update.

Stuffs to Add and Change:

Hair: I'll try something different and if that doesn't work then I can always add some stubble.

Thin Skin: Blood vessels will be visible through some portions of the skin

Scar Layer: Several scars mostly on the back of the head.

Symbol on Back of Head: Some sort of symbol branded on the back of the head. Any kind of direction you could offer here would be of great help.

Wound: Smaller, more discrete, and since you used the word maggots I'll assume much nastier and more infected looking. I've got to include some visible indication of the skull as well.

Eyes:
I'm going to redo the irises. You can decide which version is best. The wide eye should be a little more bloodshot.

I'm glad to be cooperative especially when your willing to be so patient and descriptive. I thank you loads for that. I'll post the updated head as soon as possible.

I have been eagerly anticipating u're progress, so much I left many things in rl unfinished.

wound: not so good, but u have a good idea what to do

eyes: color is better, I didn't expect blue , is to much to ask to add detail like a real eye has: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi....eye.225px.jpg
all those nice arabesques - I understand u have little space, so u cant make miracles...

Scars: don't over do them, maybe put just one. Where? wherever u think it will fit

Symbol: small symbol under the ear, if u can keep the wrinkles and still make it look like it's a brand, that would be just marvelous

Thin skin: just a dash of it

Hair: have no idea, u mast save me

EDIT: I just had an idea: how bout since the skin is already stretching left from the face, why not make it like this. Since skin is stretching it is thinner and thinner - thats where u put the blood vessels, a little farther this skin is so stretched it starts to tear producing a few open wounds. Try it and we will develop it more as u progress.
Last edited by missuse; Jun 22, 2010 at 04:16 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Certainly. Everything will be addressed. I've got to get some rest and I'll get back to work on things. I will update as soon as possible. I expect significant improvement in the next update.

I should mention that if you don't go ahead and provide me with some sort of hint as to what you might like for the symbol I will throw one of three things on the head: the letter m, missuse, or something really weird like a corndog. I'll make it look good of course.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
I should mention that if you don't go ahead and provide me with some sort of hint as to what you might like for the symbol I will throw one of three things on the head: the letter m, missuse, or something really weird like a corndog. I'll make it look good of course.

Thanks!

I gotta say, I vote for the corn dog.
Katana League
The Aikido Team