Toribash
Original Post
Kingdrake evolved (now can dance)
hehe k,as you can read from the title I'm here to give you a shot of my new kind of replays,I'm not sooo good for now,but it's still a begin.
yes,these are the same replay but edited,but,trust in me,they'll look totally different
Attached Files
000A-it's magic.rpl (188.5 KB, 96 views)
000A-slow dance.rpl (109.5 KB, 70 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Drake not your best just because It wasent really danin just stomping your feet and the Decaps were just average.
7/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
i liked the 1st mostly.
i expected you to begin 2nd replay in other way
ps love your style^^
my legs are sharp razors...my hands are steel hummers...my head is useless ball :D
kinda stiff, there wasn't that much flow at all, and stomping your feet is a boring way of dancing. 6.5/10
im dead
ok thanks to all for your comments,as I said I have to improve,these(this,lol they're just edited,it can be taken as one replay ;)),Ihave to improve this kind of replays.

bman:no I'm not rutzor,but he inspired me,this dance is totally different,this is my tap dance and I think it's unique
kronos:as I said I have to improve tis dance and yeh in this replays it looks just as stomping on the floor,but I can improve it
chow:uhmm as I said to kronos,anyway there was flow,just watch better both ;)

ok I'll try to keep them coming,hoping some other will come and commente,and just one question:should I try by this way?
anyway I would appreciate suggestion on how getting better in this
Dun-DUN-DUUN
I see you're evolving in your replays. I actually liked how you tried to kick around with the head. I tried to make some more kicks with the head. I only got one more though. I hope you dont mind, feel free to save it under your name. 8/10
Last edited by Tempo; Feb 25, 2010 at 08:29 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
nice nice,np about editing and credits,just give credits to me if you're going to show the replays,anyway,really nice ;)
Dun-DUN-DUUN