Ranking
I was a huge fan of the first 135ish frames the double knee is really unique and dynamic in its on way, you was levitating while getting destructive and flowy kicks in rapid succession. Very stylish!

The sequence where you grabbed uke I was a little let downed. You was in a awkward position under uke with both feet suspended in the air you regained footing and initiated your follows-ups from the first and second grab so I understand the logic.

The Pin-point accuracy on the kicks in that sequence absolutely stellar!

The final kick was expected in a sense but still jaw dropping. I wish I knew how to create booms like that on a whim. Truly magnificent.

My only gripe is the lack of movement in this replay. Aside from the opener you kinda stayed in one place. The dm's and flow made it look smooth and effortless.

The subtlety from frames 220 to the end of the replay I love. That movement aesthetic with the left arm motion as if your throwing uke's remains in the air into the gentle landing pose I'm a huge fan of! I try to implement that exaggerated motion into my replays so I love when other people do it too, it gives another added layer to the art of the replay.

Sorry for the paragraph but I enjoyed the replay and wanted to share my thoughts. Would love to collab in the future Xioi
The usual periodic whatever the fuck session of replaymaking
Attached Files
f.rpl (273.3 KB, 16 views)
ff.rpl (476.5 KB, 16 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Me and fred did some bullshit, first spar in over a year hype
Attached Files
Spar-FredBoi.rpl (549.6 KB, 26 views)
Still got them hot as hell moves. Nice to see you back again on making some replays :)

pls lend me some of that movement speed too!
Meme thing i did for like 30 minutes
Attached Files
senshi_another_pk_city.tbm (55.5 KB, 6 views)
Xioi-PK-JourneyToSitDown.rpl (676.1 KB, 15 views)
Me and Fred with our 2nd spar this year, record broken
Attached Files
ff (4).rpl (611.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Mar 1, 2022 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetyeetye etyeetyeet
Attached Files
senshi_the_capital_pk.tbm (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Xioi-Nasa# YeetBrothers.rpl (1.10 MB, 12 views)