Toribash
the transition to the 368 frames kick was so satisfying wtf funny start and flawless movements during the manip. so so smooth, I envy that!
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Movement is on point as always. I really like the way you jump around uke at 270-180. That was super sick!

But the ending is a bit lackluster imo. That setup was screaming for a boomhit at the very least. I couldn't resist editing it, and I managed to get a pretty good hit in within a few minutes. With the amount of speed you get you should be able to cut through uke like butter, and in a lot of replays you do! But other times, your perfect setups seem kinda wasted.

I'll attach that edit to the final kick here if you need a reference. It's not the best possible hit but I think it gets the point across that you could have gotten so much more with that setup. It may just be a me thing though, I just like to see uke explode.
Attached Files
rajen edit.rpl (350.3 KB, 44 views)
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Movement is on point as always. I really like the way you jump around uke at 270-180. That was super sick!

But the ending is a bit lackluster imo. That setup was screaming for a boomhit at the very least. I couldn't resist editing it, and I managed to get a pretty good hit in within a few minutes. With the amount of speed you get you should be able to cut through uke like butter, and in a lot of replays you do! But other times, your perfect setups seem kinda wasted.

I'll attach that edit to the final kick here if you need a reference. It's not the best possible hit but I think it gets the point across that you could have gotten so much more with that setup. It may just be a me thing though, I just like to see uke explode.

how the fuck did you do that
i dont really like the first 75 frames at all but the stuff after is cool movement wise. the manip is kinda short lived but i liked how you go around him fully. also yea instep is just insane i guess jesus wtf was that lmfao.
I like the music theme you got goin on this page.

Overdue: Really funny noob penguin opener but it quickly turns into a great flow. The spins and manipulations with Uke are incredible, such great eye candy! The kick was clean, but the hit was disappointing with only a head and arm dm. Besides that this is a sexy replay, keep it up.
your solo replays are awesome)))

edit: actually, u got like 5 stock worthy collabs in this thread lol
Last edited by millie; Jan 19, 2024 at 01:53 AM.
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
i dont really like the first 75 frames at all but the stuff after is cool movement wise. the manip is kinda short lived but i liked how you go around him fully. also yea instep is just insane i guess jesus wtf was that lmfao.

Originally Posted by Water View Post
I like the music theme you got goin on this page.

Overdue: Really funny noob penguin opener but it quickly turns into a great flow. The spins and manipulations with Uke are incredible, such great eye candy! The kick was clean, but the hit was disappointing with only a head and arm dm. Besides that this is a sexy replay, keep it up.

Originally Posted by millie View Post
your solo replays are awesome)))

thanks guys.

opener by Glimpsed, finished product.
Attached Files
let it eat.rpl (494.0 KB, 20 views)
It's really bad. The song, I mean. The replay is good.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder