Toribash
Original Post
Most butthurting moments
Hello, I'm Superseba, and I come with this theme.
Actually there's a lot of angry moments that you wan't destroy anything, or maybe punch the person that did something angry to you(Insults, being annoying)

So here's my hated butthurting moment:

I've got an annoying friend in school, who annoy at the littlest punch/push you do, if you push him a little bit he just kills you with the worst words you've ever heard by a 12 year old with 9 year old mind(I mean he's just beingchildish, If you know what I mean.
So that just make me get mad everytime, everyday.
But I can't punch him, school rules...(I don't mean being a nerd who doesn't punch, actually when I punch him everytime teacher see me, In every moment). Just butthurting.

So, Tell me your most butthurting moments!
Running away...
Most Butthurting moment is ofc , small brothers who yell all day everyday and watch mario (and do other annoying stuff ) . please kids stop being annoying like my bros .
thank you.
I hope this thread isn't removed.
I really do.
I hope someone reads this entirety of this.
It's a good story.
Alright. So. Here's a bit of a story. There was the chick that I dated sometime in the 8th grade, relationship didn't last very long, and was ended on some complicated terms. We still remained friends after we broke up though. But, she started to get jealous, since I started spending more time with other people. (fyi, this chick's name is Katelyn, I won't let you know her last name though). I brought up one of these new people (her name is Mackenzie, she's referenced in the messages once or twice) in a conversation. Katelyn, for some odd reason, wrote out a death threat and all that fun stuff. I'll post the logs in spoilers below. Last names and picture are going to be blacked out to protect the identity of both parties. This does not include me, I'm Timothy.

logs

tl;dr i dated a clingy bitch who made death threats on some of my friends.
i've always wanted to post this in the cringe section of 4chan too
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Ill try my best to post some of the ones I can remember.

When my sisters where in highschool and I was just a lil shit 5th graded, my mom gave them both a free day out of school just because they didnt want to go that. I didnt either, but I wasnt allowed to stay home. Which was bullshit.

My girlfriend gets extremely territorial (excuse any misspelling please), which Im fine with. It's a lot of butthurting moments, but I think the best one was when she had teal hair. I thought it would be funny to say "I'm dating Katie Perry" (censored quote for kitties), she didn't. Didn't talk to be for a couple hours.

The youngest of my two sisters use to be very materialest. She wanted the best clithes and if she didnt she would get very butthurt.

Thats all for now, Ill think of more.

Edit: best butthurt story ever: my gay male friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meeting all types of idiots and dumbasses on Toribash
Ensure 90% you will meet them sometime / somewhere in game.
Haha! Ur mad!
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Meeting all types of idiots and dumbasses on Toribash
Ensure 90% you will meet them sometime / somewhere in game.

Trueee!
-----
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I hope this thread isn't removed.
I really do.
I hope someone reads this entirety of this.
It's a good story.
Alright. So. Here's a bit of a story. There was the chick that I dated sometime in the 8th grade, relationship didn't last very long, and was ended on some complicated terms. We still remained friends after we broke up though. But, she started to get jealous, since I started spending more time with other people. (fyi, this chick's name is Katelyn, I won't let you know her last name though). I brought up one of these new people (her name is Mackenzie, she's referenced in the messages once or twice) in a conversation. Katelyn, for some odd reason, wrote out a death threat and all that fun stuff. I'll post the logs in spoilers below. Last names and picture are going to be blacked out to protect the identity of both parties. This does not include me, I'm Timothy.

logs

tl;dr i dated a clingy bitch who made death threats on some of my friends.
i've always wanted to post this in the cringe section of 4chan too

Damn, that's a tricky situation
Last edited by Corredor; Aug 28, 2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
When someone is being a jerk in-game... but they have the skill to back it up. So it's not like you can beat them and snicker as they rage you just got to bend over and bite the pillow. Or leave the room but let's be honest who really does that?
I think for me was when i bought a gift on Valentine's Day for the a girl that i thought we could be more than friends (she showed me she would want more than only friends and i showed her too) and when i wanted to give it to her, she refused it but didn't want to show me she doesn't want it. After a couple of days i heared she reconciled with her ex.

Well at that moment i wanted to punch something so hard or destory something, but Good Lord i can handle my needles.
Call of Duty lets be honest i don't have to explain this because of the fact people already know the story about it and also particular communities that people start bitching about me being bad when:

1.) i just bought the game -_-
2.)i want to fool around a bit
3.)showing my friends a good time
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719