Ranking
Original Post
ROBLOX, It's A Brick Game
It's a fun brick type building game were YOU build the levels!

Website... www.roblox.com/

It's a great game were you do nearly anything! It's also a great canvas for making videos for meee!! Here's some of them!

You can do allot of things in ROBLOX, like....

Skating

Blowing up Cars

All the way to shooting ragdolls!

This game consists of allot of player made models, wepons, and others. You will see something new every day!

So go check it out! www.roblox.com Free download!

And here's the provider of those awesome videos...Me! www.youtube.com/suppakupvideos
I cant play it, the login doesnt work it just doesnt log in at all. Although I've played it on my moms shit comp just not my awesome pwnage good computer at my dads. So therefore to me, it fails.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I don't like it. It's interface and controls are too sloppy for me to enjoy. Also, I get major lag when trying to play on a server.
I have uber lagg as well.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
yeah, the game laggs...But there's a couple of non laggidy ones. And the fun of the game is building.
Well why dont you try GMod?
Anyways , I played this when I was 8.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
lol i played it before, i kinda quit because of noobs and its getting laggy.
weird: i found toribash and got some people on studioare.net to play, and studioare was created for roblox.... circle of games?
Last edited by SC501; Feb 15, 2009 at 04:26 PM.