Ranking
Dragon Age, because of Leliana and Morrigan .

Actually, failing that, Forgotten Realms would be even better. Not that there's anything wrong with DA, but FR has been around longer, so it's a lot more fleshed out.
Originally Posted by Inuyasha11 View Post
Gg all I just destroyed you :3

Let me know how your theory of hacking life would work. Also, once you get out of elementary school, you'll learn that there are other games besides Pokemon in the world. Pre-Cataclysm World of Warcraft would be a neat place to explore and live in, for example, because of the huge, developed world, and the plethora of things to do. Just an example of something that isn't Pokemon.
City of Heroes

more superheroes than civilians, extremely fun
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by Inuyasha11 View Post
^This is win. Demi-god win. I thought about it. In pokemon you can do w/e the shit u fell like. Run around in some tall grass, go into a cave, go catch pokemon, hell u can hack it if u got some action replay shit and battle and trade with others (obviously). Can you do that in CoD? No you can't I don't want to keep dying a painful death over and over only to be respawned and get killed again.

Gg all I just destroyed you :3

Yeah, just ignore the extreme activists in real life that would put an end to your pokemon catching etc

Oh and what happens in CoD to players happens in pokemon to your pokemon. You'd have to be an extreme sadist to do that in real life since it would be no different from pitbull fights.

But you know, just sayin'.
pokemon, yugioh, dragonball z, naruto and of course toribash ;)
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
pokemon, yugioh, dragonball z, naruto and of course toribash ;)

Really? Toribash? Somebody walks up to you and says let's fight. You say sure, pick the mod. He says judo, then you walk twards eachother then a leg flys off. Just sayin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hmm... minecraft! build your mansion in mere hours and easily make your fortune digging for diamonds!