Ranking
Original Post
[DIAF House]Fire Demons[FD]
Fire Demons

We are the Fire Demons.We are looking forward to be the best and strongest house in DIAF.Don't underestimate our abilities and anyone who dared to challenge us will get incinerated with the fierce power of the Demons.........

Rules

1-Respect fellow clan and house members
2-No spamming,racism,flaming etc.....
3-You must be active on the forums and in-game
4-If anybody didn't follow those rules please PM me with a proof(if possible)
5-Simply follow the rules above

Joining

If you want to join Fire Demons you must fill in these info:

Belt/Qi:
GMT:
Favorite Mods:
Reason Of joining:
After you do this i will look for you in-game and test you.if you are good enough to be a demon,i'll add you to the member list.

Demon Type

After you join Fire Demons I will choose a Demon Type for you.example:Fierce Demon/Avenger Demon/Dark Demon/Hell Demon etc....
And if I give someone the Type"Killer Demon"for example,nobody can get his name anymore.The name you get depends on:
1-Strength in-game
2-If ppl like you and respect you
3-And finally,your belt
this is not a ranking system.this is just a naming system.

Members

Leaders/Co-Leaders

Killjaden - DIAF God [ Leader of FD ]

KoKaiN3 - DIAF Elite [ Co Leader of FD ]

Fire Demon Elites:

Fire Demon Members:

- Artyst - The White Demon - DIAF New Flame

If anybody has a question your always welcome to ask me,and I'll be glad to help.Also if you have any suggestions for this house please post it here.
Last edited by Locker460; Jun 16, 2009 at 04:08 PM.
yea dude

oh and i stickyed it already
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
well thanks rafa i'll do my best to keep up the good reputation of the clan.but i feel that nobody will join this house cuz almost everybody joined the other houses.also i'm trying VERYYYY much to make a house pic.if anybody can help out,i will surely appreciate it
i may ask cann to have a restart
everyone will get out of their houses and choose one
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
good luck with ur new house
As a member of HoLy, I have walked through hell with Death rubbing his nuts at my face and survived.
thanks for your support everybody.but still i will try to invite ppl into my house.awwww,who am i tricking.........everybody already joined their houses
There are still members who haven't MYI, plus your an elite recruit some new members then invite them

Good luck..