Toribash
Original Post
drugs
Has drugs effected your natural area? How so and what made you feel like you need to do something about that?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Thanks to drugs many problems have been eliminated: tetanus, polio, hep b, measles, mumps, rubella, the list goes on. (shout out to India which has been polio free for 3 years!)

Drugs has also helped a lot to keep people healthy, keep their brains active and even function better (kaptive, caffeine, etc), help ease pain, and make various operations and treatments possible.

I don't really have any specific examples from my area, I guess since it's exam period I should point out the number of people using glucose and caffeine (among other things) to maintain and increase brain performance.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
They've been making some Goa's more enjoyable that ive been participating in.

Apart from that: no they did not.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Immortalpig he probably meant illegal drugs rather than medical drugs (although legal drugs can be abused), I am sure you intentionally misunderstood him or something.

Drugs have not really effected my area although a few kids have been suspended for smoking weed in my school and one kid got expelled. I live in the countryside near a small village which is probably why I have not been affected much.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Immortalpig he probably meant illegal drugs rather than medical drugs (although legal drugs can be abused), I am sure you intentionally misunderstood him or something.

Drugs are drugs, there are no good drugs or bad drugs. Some are less useful than others, but it's not a question of intrinsic quality or morality of the object.

Drug abuse of any drug is bad, be it legal or not.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
OP can you be more specific?
Or did you literally mean any drugs like Gorman said?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
As far as I know drugs are any chemicals or substances which change the way your brain works (although some medicines which I would consider to be drugs have nothing to do with the brain). Some are illegal because they are dangerous and some are not. Of course and substance can be harmful if consumed in too large a quantity but some drugs will be safer than others, regardless of morality. Illegal drugs do not need to tell people how much is safe to take whereas legal drugs will probably say not to take more than a certain amount.

Hallucinogenic drugs have been, and still are, very influential in primarive religious rites and ceremonies all over the world so without such drugs (in herbal forms) the world would be very different from how it is for us.

I don't know what I am arguing it whether I am even arguing any points. Sorry that this post is pretty badly written and ugly.

Thank you for reading.
Good morning sweet princess
Discussing drugs is fine, but discussing drugs in an idiotic way is uiaeuiaeuia

Also why this guy above me always talks random stuff in discussion? ^
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN