Ranking
Original Post
proof that xioi is the antichrist
Hello moguls, please exercise great caution when interacting with the player known as 'Xioi'. It is highly likely that he is a vessel of Satan himself, a sort of Toribash Lucifer.

If possible, avoid interaction altogether and do not accept any deals or offers from him. The devil will always try to deceive you. Below is the evidence that has been collected by my occult investigation moguls.

clear attraction to demonic themes

he beat me up in my own replay showcase

he broke my neck

he probably looks like this irl too

Glimpsed
I would like to point out that we have more proof to help support this claim, one of the biggest comes from the magical box (computer) and the devil connector (Artificial Intelligence).

proof of claim, open at your own risk

Hmm now that you say it, when he was speaking gibberish mocking nasa being an Irishman, it did resemble satanic voice lines.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
Hmm now that you say it, when he was speaking gibberish mocking nasa being an Irishman, it did resemble satanic voice lines.

literally
“He broke my neck”

Ok but did he sacrifice you
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal