Ranking
Original Post
Toribash scratch cards
I was thinking about suggesting Toribash cards not like the toribash cards when you use it to play it Like Yu gi Oh or something like that but a toribash scratch card when you buy It in some gaming store and you scratch the card and it reveals a code and you input the codes in toribash and you get tc. Instead of using credits cards we use real money so we can get tc using our real money easily.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
No.
Just no.
Say one person does 1$ USD, and scratches it off.
They could receive 1tc-higher.

This wouldn't give them a run for their money (As the saying goes)

Totally NOT supported.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
No.
Just no.
Say one person does 1$ USD, and scratches it off.
They could receive 1tc-higher.

This wouldn't give them a run for their money (As the saying goes)

Totally NOT supported.

I don't understand what you mean.

He's suggesting cards you can buy in gaming stores. An alternative method of buying tc.
The PayByCash option when buying TC in the shop works with cards you can buy in shops, depends on your country as to which ones though.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
like an xbox live,.or itunes card with activation codes? If so that make things a great deal easier although out would be no small feat.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I think this is a great idea smosh, especially for people who don't have credit cards, and surely 1$ will get you at least 10k, since TC is virtual money.
But mind you that, to make these cards and put them in stores takes a great deal of money and work, it's not that easy at all.
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
And it also need popularity. It is indeed a great idea, but I do not think Toribash is yet that popular enough to be selling cards physically, as not a lot of people would buy them, and stores would not be interested in something that does not sell.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
As I said you can already use some cards, but it depends on where you are.

http://www.paybycash.com/options/index.php

^ Check your country for the list. Ultimate Game Card seems to be the most common.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I don't understand what you mean.

He's suggesting cards you can buy in gaming stores. An alternative method of buying tc.

Oh I see.
I thought he meant like a random luck card thing.
But other than that, I support this now, I just didn't realize what he was talking about.
mindless machine