Toribash
Original Post
Toribash scratch cards
I was thinking about suggesting Toribash cards not like the toribash cards when you use it to play it Like Yu gi Oh or something like that but a toribash scratch card when you buy It in some gaming store and you scratch the card and it reveals a code and you input the codes in toribash and you get tc. Instead of using credits cards we use real money so we can get tc using our real money easily.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Eh, idk i mean toribash isnt well known; not many people know of this game around the world
I don't support this for the reason that, there are options for doing it. I only support the reason to go buy the cards. If we did, they would also have to make it where more options could come of it and, it woudl just take alot of time.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
tori cred cards
Well some companies like nexon games have a "karma koin card" its basicly a card with a pre rendered ammount of points that you can buy at gamestop and it is much simpler than paypal or other online transactions. I think it would be very nice system for purchasing tori creds.
Just saying this pretty much already exists. You can go to almost any store and get an Ultimate Game Card. Instead of putting more money into creating cards which Nabi Studios would have to ship out, they could just continue to keep using th system we have right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
tori cards
thanks for the feedback and i had no idea about the cards already offered so since its a dead end i will request an admin deletion of this thread. Again ty for the feed back. rock on toribash!
i thought it was an original idea....then i found out everyone else thought that too.....
Last edited by letchymonk; Nov 2, 2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: had more to say
miroku_the_letch
If you meant gamercard , that will be great
Because a lot of online games use gamercard , one of them Runescape
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
If you meant game card that would be awesome but the mod would only be wushu because in wushu you could not grab
good job reviving this post, anyway you buy 10,000 tc with $1, same how people buy tc from others, if you don't have a paypal account I guess, it's easier to buy it from gaming stores I guess
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.