Toribash
Original Post
Faster way to upload textures
I hate having to scroll down to upload textures.
My idea is:
Make a part to where you go to it, then it shows all the textures you own and you can upload all the files to it then hit upload, and it uploads all the textures at once instead of doing them one by one.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
This would be very helpful, because it takes around 10 or so minutes to upload a full set.

Good idea, i think.
pacquiao
Yeah i support this. Was wondering who you were for a while till i realized you could only be deakmaniac. But sometimes i hate to upload full sets individually takes a long time. I guess this is more useful for those who change their sets often too.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Pretty sure you can hit edit on the texture item in your inventory to edit the corresponding texture.
I believe there used to be a system where you would upload a whole folder and it would be like: head.tga, chest.tga, breast.tga, r_biceps.tga etc and it would put them where they were supposed to be and then upload them. Was much faster but had some bugs and stuff with it. (Once again, not 100percent sure but yeah, heard about it quite a few times). If this could be brought back and implemented, that would be awesome. Then I could switch sets fast as fuck :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Just put all your textures on the custom folder
That worked for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Just put all your textures on the custom folder
That worked for me

*facepalm*.
What's the point of it, go online and they're gone. No one can see them, only you.
Anyways, 100% supported.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I believe there used to be a system where you would upload a whole folder and it would be like: head.tga, chest.tga, breast.tga, r_biceps.tga etc and it would put them where they were supposed to be and then upload them. Was much faster but had some bugs and stuff with it. (Once again, not 100percent sure but yeah, heard about it quite a few times). If this could be brought back and implemented, that would be awesome. Then I could switch sets fast as fuck :P

There indeed was a system which allowed you to upload the whole folder at once quite awhile ago. I am not really sure why it was removed, but I believed it's due to the fact that it was very glitchy and didn't work properly.

It'd be just great if they would implement a working textures uploading system.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Or you could just go to your activated/deactivated and upload your image to each item.
You know, THE EDIT BUTTON?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's an edit button beside the texture guess nobody opens their eyes to notice it.
AND you can also use Ctrl+Find to search for the textures your gonna upload to.
Are you living the life you really want?