ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Replay Sorting
Thread has been merged with similar threads. Any replay sorting not related to folders goes here.
OP:
better idea is to save replays by mod automaticly. will solve alot of time to find a right replay.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 1, 2014 at 10:32 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
better idea is to save replays by mod automaticly. will solve alot of time to find a right replay.

That wouldn't work out seeing as how most people only play one mod meaning that they're going to end up with a gargantuan sized *enter mod here* folder which would end up looking exactly as it did before folders were placed.

A drag and drop method would be more effective and would probably generate less complaints like "I still can't find my replay" or "I expected more" from the members.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
That wouldn't work out seeing as how most people only play one mod meaning that they're going to end up with a gargantuan sized *enter mod here* folder which would end up looking exactly as it did before folders were placed.

i can't speak for most people and i guess you can't aswell.

separate folders for each mod will be VERY useful for me atleast
tell me about aikido
Snake, then you could make a folder called... "Wushu Dismemberments" for example, and then, when you save a replay, you could name it "Wushu Dismemberments Head,Elbow,Knee" and then later drag it into the folder in which could only be for Wushu replays.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
i was talking about autosaving replays by mod. automaticly.
tell me about aikido
Replay Sorting
After trying to recreate a replay that's already in my replay folder, I decided it would be really nice if we can sort our replays in the date we made it, by match frame length, mod type, and by names. This way it is easier to see replays and you don't have to search for it if you're like me and have about 300+ replays (I deleted most of them).
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
it would be great, maybe you could hav seperate folders inside the master replays folder. that way when you look in the application it shows a dropdown of diffrent replay types. though I probably think this has been suggested millions of times before. Im supporting
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource