Ranking
Original Post
Linux Client
Hello all i play demo toribsh in windows but i usually use linux i want buy this games but when linux client be released.I use archlinux and i cant play this super game.Sorry for my english but i know this language a little.This games rulez and i buy it when linux port be released.
Re: Linux Client
sorry, the linux port is working, but it is taking a short while to get it released.
Rest assured, it will be released. (myself and atleast one of the admins use linux).
I has a flavour
Ok thanks for replay.I wait i have question when i buy toribash for windows i can use cd-key when linux port be released or i have buy i new cd-key?This games is so cool must have
Originally Posted by penguinspl
Ok thanks for replay.I wait i have question when i buy toribash for windows i can use cd-key when linux port be released or i have buy i new cd-key?This games is so cool must have

You can use the same key on Linux and Windows. You can use it on multiple computers *only* if they're your computers and there is not more than one key online at the same time.

Lovely to see another Linux gamer
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Hi, I've scoured the forums for similar topics but couldnt get any answers from them. I saw that somebody else managed to run TB in suse 10.1, but i cant figure out how to execute this file. ive downloaded all the correct SDL library rpms and the freeglut files as well, but i get no joy trying to run it. I installed the latest Nvidia drivers for my card and 3d acceleration is enabled. can someone tell me what im not doing right? (double clicking on the file does nothing) (I've also checked that i have read write and execute permissions on the file)
insert sig there
try running the game from within a terminal.
  • Open a terminal
  • cd to the toribash directory
  • ./toribash_ubuntu or ./toribash_fedora
I has a flavour
I can do it straight from Nautalis (e.g double clicking the file). Got the correct libs installed to run the game?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Thanks for your replies. I got it working after a bit of head scratching, im running Suse 9.3 and it only has the lib libstdc++.so.5 and it was failing and asking for libstdc++.so.6 , so i downloaded the closest rpm i could find- but it wouldn't install over 5 with rpm -Uvh so i installed it with rpm -ivh and now 5 and 6 coexist happily on my hard drive together and it runs . (the ubuntu shortcut works but not the redhat one for me and only with ./ command not clicking on the icon) so it works on Suse too. noice!
insert sig there