Ranking
Original Post
I can't download toribash!
Sorry guys.

I just got my laptop back, and i need to update toribash to 2.4. Thing is, after the many attempts at downloading it, it always randomly stops... My internet connection is fine at the moment, and i need help.
Re: I can't download toribash!
well, i wann know if the server is busy, or ways i coukd download it...
Originally Posted by TSRabbit
well, i wann know if the server is busy, or ways i coukd download it...

Well, you could try a download manager like getright, or Gozilla, I always use an older version of gozilla when I'm downloading large files via http, because the newer versions are weird and don't have a leech feature in them. I get them from www.oldversion.com (either that, or oldversions.com, I forget)

What it'll do, is it'll autosave the file you've downloaded like... oh.. every minute, so if your connection messes up, you can resume where you left off, without losing the whole download.
aaaand I just tried the download, and it ran fine, I don't have a file hash of it I don't think, but it downloaded okay.
That happened on my computer, but doesn't anymore.
Anyways, I use Orbit Downloader, it's an download manager, pretty cool I think.
I got it from a brasilian site, but if you google for it it should show up, it's english after all.
You can pause downloads, and also continue from where it was before when connection messes up.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis