Ranking
Original Post
Help with my single player setup.
im not sure what i did but now when in single player and i want to test a move, i can only hit space once then it waits whole time for time to run out and well. it used to be i needed to hit it a buncha times and i want it like that again.
Re: Help with my single player setup.
my match frames - 500, Turn frames - 10, i dont know if it has to do with this but im pretty sure it does
Try restoring to default settings then restarting. If that fails, just re-install and copy your stuff over from the old version.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
That happens mostly when I stop playing multiplayer and start playing single player without restarting Toribash. Just close it and open it again.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
im not a mod but should questions go in supor and tutorials go in tutorials? i think this topic should be moved