Ranking
Original Post
Muting system?
So I have seen many ragers over they months,but sometimes it gets out of hand so Im trying to bring a cool idea that I got from a game,they used to mute people if they had 3-5 reports in a month for a designated time.
depending on What Was said.They Would not be able to pm or post threads or have any sort of communication With others basically.they are basically Isolated to think about What he/she said.To prevent alts to speak they Would mute the Ip,so im not sure if that they can do that,but if they can it Would make it harder for them to have communication they would have to change ips
Which im not sure how it Works xD,but it makes it harder for them to speak.
So tell me What you guys think.
Last edited by frandavi; Nov 29, 2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Title change.
I said CROOK UP
This idea is nice. Although, I don't really see any ip bans like ever. I do not believe that the staff would do an ip mute. This really seems pointless. Why not just ban them for disturbing the piece?(if raging could even be against the rules) That would end the raging real quick.

The server thing: If they are raging that bad from losing or something, why do they even need to be there?

I like your idea though. Creative and funny ;]
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I thing
Link's idea is less
confusing and more realistic,but maybe we could add a warning just so Toribash does not lose players and these people will get only one chance before they are banned,or it could be a temp ban immediately after a rage,
instead of a warning then a ban,but I don't see muting becoming a perma ban unless of serious problems in the community.
I said CROOK UP