Toribash
Original Post
(Mewfin) The Mewfin
The Mewfin, The Mewfin are a kingdom rising from the ashes of a fallen dream.
The Dream of true power, for all. Freedom. People working towards a common goal, The many parts of one machine. All working meticulously towards forging the greatest kingdom that ever existed.

Current Members: LegitCyan (Leader) Firehawk17 (In charge of the forum page)

The aims and goals of Mewfin: The main aim of this clan is too bring Honor and Justice to toribash, We encourage Determination and Endurance. We frown upon those who will not get up and do something for themselves, instead taking the easy way out, or simply giving up.

Clan Bank: The Clan Bank account is MegaMewfin and the Only Person with Access to the Account is our Leader LegitCyan.

Additional topic, Titles: Some members will be Given titles (which are not ranks but more like nicknames within the clan) For example, Mew-Knight captain. These aren't ranks just something we have been doing since we thought of doing this.
Last edited by FireHawk17; Jun 26, 2017 at 01:01 AM.
Yo, i wanna join
1. cause i wanna
2. cause you told me to
3. legit owes me training
sorry legitcyan
cmon legit im sorry i called u names and all that i will be nice and be mature im just saying im sorry so please forgive me.
Glad to be here Guys! It feels great to have a good old clan again. FireHawk I have a bit of experience on making clan forums You have all the permission over it give me a bit and It will be a nice community (this helps mewfin become a official clan) And if you decide to give me some permission Organize a day where everyone goes into a nice pose I can try and mend them into a group pic for mewfin.
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life