Toribash
I use MY CREDIT CARD TO BUY PROGRAMS ONLINE myself.
EDIT: I fixed it so it isn't bad any more
Last edited by fat0ninja; Aug 6, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
guys, we can't discuss that kind of stuff. I won't backseat mod but I don't wanna see any clannies getting infracted. :v
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
cutting weight for wrestling is fucking TOUGH WORK
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Heh yeah, as Tim and I created this clan as a brotherhood, we have spoken openly of many, many subject, and sometimes I tend to forget those kind of things.

Thanks for caring
Last edited by Jahman; Aug 8, 2012 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Update
but yeah we need to hop in irc to discuss the purchasing of online games at a fair price sometime.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I'm fucking sick of this game, i was dueling this little bullshitter french faggot, and ffs all he did was dismember me in fucking big dojo. NOT ONE SINGLE WIN BY ACTUALLY DQ'ING ME, he always found a way to dismember some fucking limb. it's bullshit, and lost about over half my tc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
I'm fucking sick of this game, i was dueling this little bullshitter french faggot, and ffs all he did was dismember me in fucking big dojo. NOT ONE SINGLE WIN BY ACTUALLY DQ'ING ME, he always found a way to dismember some fucking limb. it's bullshit, and lost about over half my tc.

There there fisty you'll get them back
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I need a hug ):

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
I need a hug ):

Don't worry my friend. How's that boxing going? I've seen your replays, and analyzed them a bit, then I played and i won a lot haha. You need to duel on boxing =)
Last edited by Jahman; Aug 12, 2012 at 06:09 PM.