Ranking
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
It's tuts are all erased cause of the hack. And I dunno, they may be trying to get them remade.

All I see is theyre not doing any fuck to get this place back up...
*Bitchslap*
Originally Posted by Gundis View Post

So? It doesn't NEED to be removed, if Delaid sees it does he will do it.

Shut the fuck up. Nothing's being done because there's no need to do anything. We still have a fairly large library of tuts which people have paid for. Getting rid of this board would be a huge waste, all of these great tuts would be lost.
Who does it harm if this stays here anyway?
Stop being such a backseat modding faggot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about you try waste your time relocating or remaking 15 tutorials for idiots who dont appreciate them.
it will always be down to one member to do 90% of the work.
my tutorial took me atleast 4 hours straight work to make. do the maths.

the more you rage, the less inclined we feel about remaking our tutorials.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hello, I jokerstein and I want to join this org.... I'm pretty much of a forumer not a gamer, and I use gimp as my default image manipulator.... ~apreciate you decisions
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
what are you talking about bendover i appreciate them i paid hobo 40k to get in back in the day but he really never did a thing not till you guys came and take over
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
what are you talking about bendover i appreciate them i paid hobo 40k to get in back in the day but he really never did a thing not till you guys came and take over

Same here.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by fireless View Post

i couldn't agree more the tuts here have helped me in more then a few ways not only did my texture improve but i learned a lot of new things about ways to go about making them