Ranking
Original Post
What happened to the value of full 512x512?
I am just looking around the market and I see somebody selling full 512x512 for almost 100k less than what it was worth only months ago. With the current state of TB and it's TC generation I expected this to have gone up so what happened to the market?
blue
pink
One off sale to make flat tc? Stupid thread
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
It's definitely still worth more than 100k, but the prices are going down simply because textures are such common items. there is always competition between sellers so the price is going down constantly.
Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
One off sale to make flat tc? Stupid thread

don't even answer my question then, thanks.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
It's definitely still worth more than 100k, but the prices are going down simply because textures are such common items. there is always competition between sellers so the price is going down constantly.

makes sense, just found it odd for a set like that. thx anyways
blue
pink
Well the daily sells doesn't help to the problem at all either. Ex. When the 512 heads were for sell for 10k that destroyed the price of the head...
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Well the daily sells doesn't help to the problem at all either. Ex. When the 512 heads were for sell for 10k that destroyed the price of the head...

lol,that was time ago,isnt like that thing is gonna happen again.

because it shouldnt happen again.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
lol,that was time ago,isnt like that thing is gonna happen again.

because it shouldnt happen again.

Well that just shows how badly it can screw the value up. Those sold for 16.5-18k in threads before and now you can easily get some of these for 11k and sometimes like 9k even tho the sale was ages ago.